VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

T.d.i.u. C&p Results

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Schedular 100 percent is a 100 percent rating without the IU factor.

Also remember that if you have a single disability rated at 100 percent and another one or combination rated at an additional 60 percent, you qualify for an SMC S award.

You can look at the rate tables onthe VA website. But at the 100 percent rate you would receive $2669.00

for you and your husband. WIth the smc S arward, you would receive $2971.00.

If it is a Permanent and total, ( It should be) your husband would also be eligible for chapter 35 benefits and champ VA insurance. No More Co Pays.

Thanks, John,

I really appreciate and will let everyone know when the decision

comes in.

The Rater will now, have this C&P, to go with the IME of Dr. Crowley.

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder
x

x

x

Betty, On it's face, this C&P Exam appears to meet all the requirements for TDIU. All bases were covered. Hope you get your decision quickly! ~Wings

Wings,

Thanks a bunch, for taking the time to read my report.

I will let everyone know what the rater decides.

Always,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder
That's a TDIU any way you cut it.

You can slice it, dice it, chop it, or just put it in the blender and puree' the heck out of it.

It's a "goodun". B)

Thanks, Larry,

I appreciate,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't think you have met the criteria for a 100% evaluation, but you most definately have met the criteria for TDIU. The doc stated that your symptoms of severe anxiety would preclude your from any type of employment, that you are unable to even drive yourself to and from work, and that you would not be able to interact at a functional level with other people. There should be no question that you will be approved.

P.S. Don't feel alone in your symptoms. There are a great many of us here that are in the exact same boat. There are parts of your exam that read just like mine.

• HadIt.com Elder
I don't think you have met the criteria for a 100% evaluation, but you most definately have met the criteria for TDIU. The doc stated that your symptoms of severe anxiety would preclude your from any type of employment, that you are unable to even drive yourself to and from work, and that you would not be able to interact at a functional level with other people. There should be no question that you will be approved.

P.S. Don't feel alone in your symptoms. There are a great many of us here that are in the exact same boat. There are parts of your exam that read just like mine.

Shane,

Thanks a bunch,

Betty