Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Nod Approved

Rate this topic

SgtD6970

Congrats on the 60, now go for the TDUI. Send VA TDUI forms 21-41-38, 21-4142, 21-8940, 21-4192 and after the VA stalls for 6 months or so and you inquire on the status of your TDUI claim they may send you a letter saying what we need now, and list some of the same forms that you have already sent. Go figure!

Edited by danang_1969

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yippee- sorry for the disability you have due to AO- but glad they comped you for it!

This is a good example of how the Nehmer decision works-they gave you some good retro on the EED-

Sgt did they ever list the cancer as NSC in any old past decision you got?

In some cases they owed mega years of retro for some AO disabilities that were previously listed as NSC in old ratings.

Do you have the potential for SMC?

100% for AO SC lung cancer-

plus 60 % or more SC for any other independent SC (like IVDS, Hearing loss etc-equals SMC.

I have vet who also is trying to figure out CDRP CRSC stuff- it is confusing-

I dont really know if AO disability is combat related for CRSC but then again- it was a weapon of mass destruction-

Relax and enjoy this Victory!!!!!

Yes Lung Cancer from Agent Orange is Combat Related and that is one more thing I have to get done getting that submitted.

Everything now hinges on the C&P I had last week for the residuals. I don't know if I'll get 30, 60, or 100 percent. But if I don't get the 100% my next step would be IU since I can't work because of the lung cancer. I got SSDI with no problem so I should be able to get IU. I still have battles to attend to but now I can enjoy it a little more with the back pay...Sgt D

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use