Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Another 100% Plus Win

Rate this topic

LeroyJohnson

Hello Been a while since I last visited here. got a huge win in the mail today.I am already at 100% PT. today's win I got another 100% win plus a 60$ 30% 10% 10% 10% and 30% they rated every single claim I had I won them all! I even won the 1151 claim I had for my eye. AS far as I can figure it I am now rated with a L 1/2 award . They lumped many of my claims into one win I got 7 ratings and had 13 different claims. Only 2 of the claims were considered overlaping .what I am wondering is how they will pay the back pay will each rating be paid individually or will they be all added together and paid out like one rating. am I making any since here? each rating has a different retro start date. I want to thank you all for the help you have given me over the years. If not for Berta I would never have filed for the 1151 I got a 30% for the mistake that caused me to go blind in my right eye.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Great News. Please hang out and help other Veterans.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Hello Been a while since I last visited here. got a huge win in the mail today.I am already at 100% PT. today's win I got another 100% win plus a 60$ 30% 10% 10% 10% and 30% they rated every single claim I had I won them all! I even won the 1151 claim I had for my eye. AS far as I can figure it I am now rated with a L 1/2 award . They lumped many of my claims into one win I got 7 ratings and had 13 different claims. Only 2 of the claims were considered overlaping .what I am wondering is how they will pay the back pay will each rating be paid individually or will they be all added together and paid out like one rating. am I making any since here? each rating has a different retro start date. I want to thank you all for the help you have given me over the years. If not for Berta I would never have filed for the 1151 I got a 30% for the mistake that caused me to go blind in my right eye.

That is great news!!!

Question are you still at RO level or did you have to go any further?

70% S/C PTSD/with MDD due to MST

• HadIt.com Elder

A lot of winners lately and that is good. It does seem that this is the time of year when vets win claims. Since everything is based on the budget and not medical criteria this must be a good time to win claims.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use