Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any Ideas

Rate this question

kryptos

Question

Just got an iris response back I asked bout the status of my claim they told me the letter was in the mail. I called the 800# and ask what percentage i was being paid at they told me as of today it is 60% which i have been 60% for awhile does this mean i probally got denied... Or does it take time for there system to reflect the difference. thank you in advance..

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Don't trust anything you read on the IRIS or hear on the 800#. You will probably see a deposit first if you have direct. Otherwise wait for the letter. Don't get your hopes up or down based on the other two.

Mark

• HadIt.com Elder

I knew my rating was in.

When I called the toll free number, the counselors at the toll free number did not see the decision until I received my letter.

I tried every angle to get an answer out of them.

This is just what happened to me. It may be different for

others.

When I received the letter, I called, as the money was in

the bank, before the letter, then the counselors could

tell me where the money came from and what was what.

Always,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder

do as jbasser said, or call the local VAMC scheduling department and ask what their screen shows. Sometimes the VAMC knows before anyone else. This is what happened to me. I showed up for a MH appointment at 30%, and then the psych said, "So I see you are 90% sc'd." my expressions ran something like this B) :( :o :o :angry: :) :D :( :( :angry: in about 3 seconds...

do as jbasser said, or call the local VAMC scheduling department and ask what their screen shows. Sometimes the VAMC knows before anyone else. This is what happened to me. I showed up for a MH appointment at 30%, and then the psych said, "So I see you are 90% sc'd." my expressions ran something like this .............. in about 3 seconds...

LMAO... :angry: