VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

First Page C&p Is It A Legal Document

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi,

I may file a NoD, but wanted to know if the C&P is a legal document?

I have went on and on how I filed first in 1978 and not 1992.

I have also stated I was awarded a 100% Non Service Pension for

anxiety with depression.

I have never seen the filing date of 1992, until the BVA Judge

awarded this as my first filing date.

Where did the two Psychiatrist at the VAMC receive their information.

Notice the two filings dates and the Non- Service Connected Pension.

Does this prove anything or is a Worthless Sheet of Paper.

Thanks,

Betty

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I think the results of a C&P exam are legal in a certain sense. The RO does not have to abide by the results of a C&P but it is heavy evidence for him to ignore. It is part of your request for benefits so it is part of a legal process.

Hi Betty

Can you prepare yourself for one more mental health C&P exam? If so, then I would hire a lawyer and pursue getting your entitlement back to 1978 because you have the evidence to prove it, if not, then I would lock the c file in a safe deposit box and live life to the fullest extent.

Maybe hire Emerald to cook for a day, so you can give that oven a rest.

Happy New Year

Paul

• HadIt.com Elder
Betty, I don't understand what you mean by a "legal document." It is evidence of what the VA thought, at that time. It also appears there is evidence of a 1978 denied claim and a 2002 denied claim, somewhere in your c-file.

pr

Phillip,

Well, I was wondering where the two Psychiatrist received their information, for when my claim went to the BVA the first filing date all of a sudden became 1992.

After my first C&P of 2004 with the More likely than Not, my claim was transferred to another state.

Thanks,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder
Betty, I don't understand what you mean by a "legal document." It is evidence of what the VA thought, at that time. It also appears there is evidence of a 1978 denied claim and a 2002 denied claim, somewhere in your c-file.

pr

Phillip,

I notice you used the word " appears", does this mean it may prove I filed first in 1978 and I may have not, even though, I know that I did.

You notice the two Psychiatrist do not mention the filing date of 1992.

thanks,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder

Betty, I used the word "appears" because I have not seen the evidence but they state it. Do you currently have a complete current copy of your c-file?????????????? "I've assumed you do." If you don't have evidence of your claim in 1978 or 1992, you need a current copy or need to file a claim regarding destroyed evidence, because they've admitted they have it. jmo

pr

Phillip,

I notice you used the word " appears", does this mean it may prove I filed first in 1978 and I may have not, even though, I know that I did.

You notice the two Psychiatrist do not mention the filing date of 1992.

thanks,

Betty