Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Iris Goofed Letter Not Sent

Rate this question

gp747

Question

if you will remember i told everybody claim decided and letter sent . after watching for the mail for about two weeks i got uneasy and sent another iris and now they are saying claim is not at appeals management any more ,but at varo.

said it appears more development needed to decide claims. even vso said on her screen claim approved.

talk about a let down and all the anxiety watching for a letter in the mail has about drove me nuts.

why cant these people get something so simple right?

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
if you will remember i told everybody claim decided and letter sent . after watching for the mail for about two weeks i got uneasy and sent another iris and now they are saying claim is not at appeals management any more ,but at varo.

said it appears more development needed to decide claims. even vso said on her screen claim approved.

talk about a let down and all the anxiety watching for a letter in the mail has about drove me nuts.

why cant these people get something so simple right?

I'm sorry brother, that SUX! I don't think there's much on the Screen, and different Employees will interpret the screen differently. I too, was told my claim was "approved" through the 1-800 number, but it wasn't. Do you have a SO? ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

i have an so but she tells me they will tell you anything and says wait on letter to contact her.

i feel i am being jerked around like a ragdoll and am sick of it!!!

you know they cannot keep up with anything,i have been thru this before and it is not new to me. but waiting on letter giving innocent post office hell and it roller coasts on you. things build up i am very disgusted with them. after all the years they have had to get it right they cant find their ass from a hole in the ground.

• HadIt.com Elder

they cant find their ass from a hole in the ground.........with a spotlight shinin' on it.

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

thats not all that sucks . i am back at my ro and they have never done anything for me ,they have caused me all the pain i have had to endire getting service connected. i sure hope they do not take away any of my already hard earned benefits. they are noted for their callous decisions.

• HadIt.com Elder

Skunk,

When the Judge at the BVA awarded me service connection. My claims file immediately went back to my regional office

to do the paper work, could this be what is going on in your claim also?

Betty

That would be great news wouldnt it? I hope that is why yours is there Skunk. :-) Maybe you will get the call/letter soon.

Skunk,

When the Judge at the BVA awarded me service connection. My claims file immediately went back to my regional office

to do the paper work, could this be what is going on in your claim also?

Betty

70% S/C PTSD/with MDD due to MST