Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nuff Said, Thanks Everyone For Their Assistance.

Rate this question

Jayg

Question

Things are getting out of hand here. It's a matter of misinformation/lack of information. Nothing more. It's going to be looked into. Thanks everyone for their assistance.

Jay

Edited by Jayg

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I think dad doesnt want to kid to know and fed him a line of Bull to keep him from getting his hands on dads money?

or else it is totally bogus. VA dont pay retro over time. Just Ask JG Wentworth.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Did he file the claim for increase within one year of getting the pacemake/defib kit? What is some other stuff? I am afraid that there is a lot of information that is left out. Bottom line appeal the decision.

Edited by sharon

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." Jimmy V

I agree with j - Dad's trying to keep some of Dad's money.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dad may just be getting a little pension offset by Social Security or something.

A fiduciary was mentioned - Does Dad still have all or most of his marbles ?

(No harm intended)

Could be a few things - But I hope that it is -- Dad's trying to keep some of Dad's money.

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

I think dad doesnt want to kid to know and fed him a line of Bull to keep him from getting his hands on dads money?

or else it is totally bogus. VA dont pay retro over time. Just Ask JG Wentworth.

J

LOL!!! This is exactly what I thought when I first looked at this thread. How funny...great minds think alike.