Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bittersweet But It's Here

Rate this topic

cowgirl

CG, I am very happy for you.

It is kinda funny...just this weekend I was doing some research on Hadit and came across your inquiry over this very issue.

And, now...today...it is finally a win...Congratulations!! Sincerely :lol: B)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes, Trail. true, alot of research, reading, copying, studying, discussing, sweating, sleeplessness, headaches, stress, senoritis moments, burned the potroast again and whose turn-is-for-the-computer-now times! ha.

Again, I'd be NoWhere at all if it weren't for Hadit and a firm belief there is a God!

Best to ya and thanks for 'blazing' the way!

Cg'up2009!

Good for you. We all win the game if we read, ask questions and do some research.

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Sharon, sometimes the questions are for my gray cells and sometimes they are for general discussion because they matter. Found the hard way, my kids don't want preachin' just shown what to do and let go at it. Works well if allowance or rewards are attached though! Oh, that sounds alot like why we are here trying to figger out the VA, hm.

See you on the board,

Cg'up2009!

Welcome back. Missed your daily questions :lol:

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

• HadIt.com Elder

Luvhim, you have been here for me so very many times, I can't even count. Seems like I come up with one question and a whole field sprouts up! Seems endless sometimes, this near para'legal'beagle work to get whats due.

I am thankful for a blessed freind like you to share the 'ride' with~!

Best to ya,

Cg'up2009!

CG, I am very happy for you.

It is kinda funny...just this weekend I was doing some research on Hadit and came across your inquiry over this very issue.

And, now...today...it is finally a win...Congratulations!! Sincerely :lol: B)

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Spanky, its getting to feel a little better. Hope you get whats due also,

God Bless,

Cg'up2009!

Congratulations!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use