Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Interesting Phone Calls

Rate this topic

pacmanx1

Called the 1-866-258-0341 which is another toll free number for VA on March 9, to check the status of my increase. It has been in and out of the board for new evidence. I was told that it had just went back to the rating board. Called same number on March 13, to check the status and was told that my claim went to authorization. I got a message call on March 16, by my representative and was told that "we just got you 100%" if you need to call me call me. I called the same number today and was told that my combined rating was 100%. Still waiting for the letter and of course the back pay should be nice going back to 2007. Don't understand why this number gives better information than the 1-800-827-1000 but I am very happy. Now to wait on my remands and other differed issues. I know I wont get another increase but I could get P & T and the effective dates could award me back pay, that would be nice. I know I am a late comer but thank God and thanks hadit

Pete992

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete992

Congrats I need to right down that number

jim

Edited by Jim MAC

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

The Eagle has landed. Always good news to hear someone's claim finally approved. **What VARO did you talk to at the "866" number??

I don't know, this used to be the number to the BVA status line but they have always been respectful to me even when I called several times a week because I would forget what they told me.

Pete992

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Thanks for the number...wow!

Oh forgot to add, as a prayer warrior...I know that indeed prayer does shift some things, even if sometimes it is just the one praying... :lol:

Edited by luvHIM

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use