Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Peace With Honor For Rod

Rate this topic

Berta

• Founder

berta this is wonderful, sorry for the delay in posting this, i was in the hospital, carlie called me at the hospital to give me the good news and it had me smiling and happy, even without the pain shot :)

my claim and it only took6 years and 2 months

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS WE HAVE EVER GOTTEN ON HADIT>>>BERTA HAS FOUGHT FOR US ALL.. HELPED SO MANY.. THIS IS GREAT... I am LATE with this Post..I have been straightening out my yard from the winter months ..about done Plant the veggys and complete..wow And I am not on and one of the Biggest wins for everyone of us ..it happens while I am working..doing school and painting the house.. This is a win for every Vet that has ever had to deal with the VA's S#!t

a good old a$$ whooping ... Berta Want to be my..Rep .. LOL .. so Great.. great news thanks for emailing me... :unsure: I am smiling...

Rick

Edited by macool

Rick-thank you! and everyone here who posted congrats-

I have had PC problems as well as am trying to take some time off- but I just Irised the VA my award letter-that is I sort of told them how to prepare it-

This award under Nehmer makes all pending claims I had over, and waiting for award letters too-6 of them in all-

I would rather take the time to tell them how they have to award all the claims then wait for them to stall some more-

They can email me back if they need evidence-I have the entire Nehmer decision right here.It is all I need.

too late -I had to Iris them again-the mailman brought the decision- an award letter but they forgot I am Nehmer class action-The new VSCM signed it and apparently he cant read either-(the reason I guess the other VSCM is now gone-I griped like hell about her)

this whole system is a travesty and an absolute National disgrace-

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use