Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help Me Clarify The Harm To Me By Fed, So I Can Stop The Harm.

Rate this question

SCIDVET

Question

Fellow Citizens,

The harm to me is so great and so proved. I am spine cord disabled, inoperable, 90% and yet P&T.

The harm is: It took a lifetime to get it done.

To make this clear: "How useful are disability unemploment benefits decades late OR MORE?

People, I love my country, am not poor but hobbled by what little I have. If I got rid of home, could spend money at Mayo Clinic, as such great work REALLY was done by VA doctors and Military of keeping track of what happened when (and SO DID I).

As decades past, the brain trauma from injection of metrizamide into spinal cord and brain for Xray starts to clear.(accidentally mixed ten times too strong, it appears and or defective batch in 1980, inservice)/

However, because I cannot sue (feres doctrine) military, I was explained to to turn to VA IMMEDIATELY before getting out and accepting DD214. I did so and indicated request in 1981.

Let me take it from the top as 48 year old man no punches pulled AND NOTHING I SAY IS WITHOUT WRITTEN OR XRAY OR OBVIOUS UNQUESTIONABLE PROOF:

1) Minor back herniated disc. 1979.

2) injection of metrizamide causes Spinal cord disease Arachnoiditis. This makes inoperable!!! for LIFE>

3) Doctors operate to get to the disc that was the original problem that was not that bad.

4) Doctors operate incorrectly do not say so but miss and instead operate over the injection site- ironic- as the surgeon describes the harm- and is far far from he original injury (as he admits the next day in writing). They clearly describe the harm and adhesions.

5) I get very upset, having to tell Military Doctors what is wrong. How do I Know? Because am mechanic, electrician, can tell nothing had changed with the original back problem-but pain med also factor.

6) Navy trades me home and to another Army hospital they operate and record the harm from the arachnoiditis- NOT THE HERNIATED DISC- because they were halfway between the two (disc and injection).

Summary: Mild back problem. Injection making inoperable. Two operations anyway, they faithfully record what happened as they "Tried to dissect the nerves apart from each other"

Aside: What is really going on here is clear to any thinking person and I will not say it because I have no need to hurt your love for your own country. If you see it....Keep to yourself. Is too awful to ever say.

So why I write today:

I am 27 years into attempt to get minimal benefits, and have been working backwards in time since I got TDIU in late nineties. So far have worked back one year for every three years of waiting.

Now we at highest court (court of appeals, I think) and for first time have attorney, and paid, and I thank all USA and heaven for a little help past my brain injury from that injected chemical in 1980.

You see, I am broken man. I have reassembled self and it is not pretty but it is pretty powerful to be able to see "The king has no clothes" (government is transparent to me now, in every way I can imagine) except for this:

So the decades have passed, VA has committed so many heinous, harmful permanent, physical harms to me (incontinence, impotence, then made me fight about getting THOSE benefits! HEINOUS.

Now I have real citizen attorney whom I have written about how this current decision coming up will be about the 30th VA decision of my life that has always been overturned in my favor

FOR THE SAME xxxxxxx DISABILITY AND BENEFIT- TDIU.

So now, we at the highest court. My attorney gets a little quieter when I point out what is going on if the highest court just gives the benefit and that is all- I STILL HAVE TO FIGHT THE VA FOR LIFE>

Why: Doctors have no need to recognize the actual disability (never have) because that is not the RATING. The rating says "herniated disc" (and dont believe the crap about VA not using that info- I have had (in this case, perhaps number 22 success overturn on same xxxxxxx claim) I have had a decision overturned because the IDIOT at VA CITED MY VA DISABILITY CARD as proof of how disabled I was!

It is just so stupendously clear and evil and ignorant and HARMFUL TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CITIZEN.

WHy? Try this: Make the meanest toughest coolest fighting machine imaginable- A Marine- and then xxxx with his spinal cord and pretend you didnt. Then hand him into society, with a wink wink, nudge nudge, to the PORTLAND VA which immediately and for a decade makes the most beautiful recording (claim file) of error after error after error compounding error. Like not sending me notices, mixing me with other peoples claim file (and others having files in mine) and also: Refusing to put two and two together.

Example:

I come in for first VA physical. They say "How are you MR M----?" I see the trap (at 20 or so years old) and say tough: "I'll Live." (a true statement). The written view of that by VA is "Veteran feels the back problem is something he can live with".

Example: Same examination. I could not be examined for anything but herniated disc (but they did mention the other problems I reported (symptoms of arachnoiditis- stomach, mental, etc) so I had a choice in a VA physical:

1) Lie like hell and get benefits *(herniated disc not that bad, in reality)(arachnoiditis BAD but doesnt have same symptoms!)

2) Tell the truth and be essentially rejected not by decision and notice, but by a comedy of errors that spans a state (oregon) and half a decade at least.

I chose number Two, Pat, and xxxx LYING.

Lying is so awful and my religion does in fact dictate not to.

SO here is what I ask:

1) Does anyone dare try to summarize so that the anger and confusion of the above documentary is taken out and the sad true hateful thing can be made clear to my attorney

2) Does anyone have any idea what my rights are to speak with own attorney. Yes! I ranted to him (one email at a time, one subject, like cutting a diamond perfect case)/ I understand and it is my fault being a little cloudy of thought. Why: It is self destructive for a man to admit his own disease. It rubs his nose in it for life (the VA claim system that never says yes, but always gives ground with a few year delay in eacy denial, denial, small grant, denial chain that leads (over a lifetime of claim processing) into:

The very most well documented case of discrimination (intent is not mentioned by me) ever seen by the USA.

You think maybe Agent Orange and Atomic vets had it worse legally? They did not have proof!

The current system is in bad shape when I can show proof and work and get NOWHERE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE except money payment decades late that is worth a tiny fraction of its original value, and further, is only a little bit as useful as when I was FRIGGING STARVING AND FREEZING AND GETTING ARRESTED FOR BEING IN A DAMNED CLOTHING DONATION BOX IN SUB ZERO WEATHER/

Is there anyone that can read this that can help me overcome this terrbile terrible thing wihout taking Fox's ability to make the USA look really, really, really bad (waterboarding has NOTHING on torturing a vet for LIFE to keep him from treatment that will help him get treatment and healing and YES compensation.

I cant write any more am gonna throw up./

LOVE YOU ALL AND AMERICA. I DONT QUIT YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME.

AM ALSO SMART ENOUGH NOT TO ACT OUT PHYSICALLY.

How many God Loved persons made THAT mistake already that are like me? (ALL OF THEM)

I owe it to them and you and Constitution to FIGHT THIS>

How am I gonna get my attorney to pay attention to my wants in this?

A few grand is nothing (the back pay retro we currently fight for) but saving a Country and a Life is something I AM HIGHLY MOTIVATE LIKE A NUCLEAR FIRE TO SAVE

If you (VA and FED) cannot deal with it- we need to replace the lot of you. As is provided in Constitution.

I am sorry people I cannot read this it destroy my soul Submitted without edit.

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

PS I forgot to mention the Data Theft Class action which VA has recently settled and also NVLSP has filed a class action suit recently on behalf of OIE OEF veterans-

Berta: I can only prove "Theft of Rights during denial" not intent.

Here is new clear way to see this whole deal so literally (my story):

A guy gets pulled over 30 tims over 27 years for driving wrong way on road (denying and getting caught and overturned in my case). Each time the drunk driver tosses a five spot on the ground as leaving (gives me tiny amount of total owed, but says nothing admitting error) and as I bend to pick it up, he says "You fuckers shouldnt mess with the Fed. You are second caste, and Government is First caste. F*** OFF!

Let me leave a somewhat accurate comparison alone despite it beginning to glitter in truthfulness.

Clarification: the story of my life is (best I can this moment) be named:

" Time Tax: How to ruin a man for life and get away with it with his disability benefits"

This is so multidimensionally wrong, but people think I seek sympathy, I see the application of intent of law. No special favor.

Next Secret Mike Knows: New programs are NEVER THE SOLUTION. DOING YOUR JOB, FED, is THE CHANGE NEEDED.

That is why if I sue is actually shock absorber of delay so Fed gets away.

And no, I do not think there is evil person behind curtain pulling switches. The Beast throws its own switches, coffee breaks, angry fed employees, poor approach on my part, refusal to be happy with what one has (Fed worker) decay of Fed employee effectiveness (AND ETC) all converge to crush ALL CITIZENS.

Not just VETS. We are canary in the mine. Ten years ahead by my best estimate over 30 years.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkeeee Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppp America! Wakey wakey! No evil man to capture- just rot and decay and good intentions paving us straight into the poorhouse ALL OF US.

I am not poor. I am being sucked dry and thrown out like corncob on shucking machine. SO ARE YOU ALL.

What is with this rambling.... sorry... hope it is informative if not instructive.

Mike

Thank you Wings.

Speaking direct to you:

1) I Fly HAWX on Xbox.

2) There is potential to advance military ability vastly (see number 1)

3) I work on various projects (see number 2) that are FUN and EXCITING

4) I work on religious matters, am the man who discovered "the speed of Light" in the Bible to within .0000000000070813 accuracy. (" A day to God is 100 years to man" when inserted as formula (365250) into time dilation chart (The sentence explains a time variance) and you get a number within a few feet of the speed of light (per second).

Just so you know. But at this juncture, Wings, my attorney is doing what he is sure is his job, but I feel like since the TDIU claim says "Date earlier than July, 1990" ANY RELEVANT FAILURES TO RECOGNIZE CLAIM< DISABILITY AND TYPE OF DISEASE PROCESS is CRUCIAL. This is where (in time) all the mistakes were! (1983-1989 pretty much!).

So at this juncture, top of the TDIU claim, 23 or so favorable overturned denials, working back in time, now is at CAVC so if they make favorable final decision the past becomes more irrelevant.

I can only point to BVA and how once they make a decision you cannot just say "Try again" and overturn a BVA decision?? Does that make sense? Now at CAVC, the entire claim is WIDE OPEN for all of the evidence to be POINTED TO (it is already in claim file!) and final argument made.

Final argument: TDIU denied vet as proved for at least a decades as VA agrees and now it is proved that vet also wrongly denied from at least (pick which year the VA make a pile of mistakes making me and my claim ever apart and never meeting. Plus: Postal proof of wrong address they sent my claim to in Claim file 1986,7,8.

See how my Attorney (helluva guy) sees his job- is done! but we havent got to the harm yet even though THAT IS WHAT THE LIFELONG CLAIM IS ABOUT!

I am utterly confused now! How is this so?

NOTICE: Have tried to be honest. I am genius and idiot. Please never doubt my sincerity. The difference between genius and insanity is a choice. (Secret number 5: The more you repeat an insane activity, the more insane you get, by the hour and day)

I am gonna go for walk, love you all thank you for helping me feel like not alone in this. I am example, not object for your sympathy. I have a giant sword. (EVIDENCE) I simply cannot see what to do with it.

I have already told Fox news will accept interview provided not live OR they pre-create a blow-by blow reconstruction of major medical evidence, like hacking my body with poison, cutting, covering up, cutting, coveringt up, discharge, ignorance and covering up for 27 years.

There is no controversy like the poor Atomic vets. This does NOT MAKE ME BETTER MAN THAN THEY. IT MAKES MY PROOF BETTER.

Proof use to mattter

mike

• HadIt.com Elder

The feres doctrine has folks under the perverbial rock.

It is not fair.

I hope someday it changes.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Mike, I cry for humanity. For all of us. Have Mercy! A petition to the Government. Always finding compassion in the Highest, others who draw near become a dearer approximation; others (power corrupts) are a cheap imitation (of the true source). We are on this earth journey, gravity rules, some choices are free will, some are thrust upon us. Job was a devoted man.

But, can you cook? LOL! ~Wings

P.S. Can you tell me about ARACHNOIDITIS?

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

JB:

Just wish to make clear the Fed does not mind if you mistakenly apply the Feres Doctrine to how you are treated or injured, physical or mental, admin or medical.

Feres doctrine ONLY applies to active duty personnel. If they chose they could make it "in theater of water the Feres Doctrine only applies" and then military students could not have Carte Blanche to take hard, mean, tough young bodies and harm them and then let time cover it up.

If anyone ever disagrees with me I ask you directly tell me, It has been some years since I actually was able to sit and study VA cases

Mike

x

x

x

Mike, I cry for humanity. For all of us. Have Mercy! A petition to the Government. Always finding compassion in the Highest, others who draw near become a dearer approximation; others (power corrupts) are a cheap imitation (of the true source). We are on this earth journey, gravity rules, some choices are free will, some are thrust upon us. Job was a devoted man.

Wings:

By our stripes (our misery, pain, error, correction from same) we refine our minds and awful things like hating people starts to (*mostly)fade away.

After all, a Chinese man no more chose his color than I chose this life of disability.

I have come to see that reasons we are here are often left unsaid, but your mentioning Job (since I have just cognited recently on his troubles, God's Wagering with Lucifer, and of course, Job is picture of ALL PEOPLES LIVES.

I think if modern person wrote Job he would write "Life is a bitch, but what is the point of giving in?".

Or perhaps Job is symbolic if Mankind and his unfortunate proximity to both God and Assistant (lucifer)

I surely hope can give what I have without harming people to the USA- but I feel sure there will be large consequences- for example, like we were discussing, if Feres Doctrine no longer applies, Fed no longer gets to use young military fellows who are lightly injured in unmentioned medical experiments.

I decided to go ahead and say what is really up here. I know it and have known it for some time now.

So I get real paranoid when my (apparently good) attorney does not go "WOW! that is USEFUL information- what PROOF do you have, Mike?". Instead I get very courteous reply that seems to *(guessing) imply he is tolerating my ranting and I had "lost his trust" (in my ability to make a clear point).

So now, I face a new penance with this good guy: I Have burnt him out, I suspect it hurts him and wounds him like it did me (but I recover after long enough, probably everyone does in time) to not show appreciation for what I have:

I have got TDIU since 1990 now! But I did not even get first unemployment TDIU check (in tiny increments) in 1996.

The level of novel sub-control (for lack of better phrase) is worthy of some kind of recognition by the Judges. (recognition: Severe persistent harm by VA, not special favor!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I went on too long.

Other idea: I am living real Forrest Gump. But I have to say what Forrest was to me:

Forrest was an instrument of Nature that had no outer reference to Government or Humanity or Civic Issues. He was a universe unto himself and truth spread wide wherever he went past a certain point, and it snowballed.

So no, I do not feel "Jesus Complex" coming on (thanks for that REALLY! Love you!) I feel a "Gump Complex" coming on for sure.

Gump is I think a contraction for "Gumption" and probably is based in the word "Guf" which means "Souls stored and unassigned in Heaven"

If anyone knows how to tell Steven Spielberg that Gump is Alive and well here is my number: 541-728-0015.

I am same stupid gullible blind to Gov way human sucked in like a moth into a shop vac. (Joining USMC started out FANTASTIC and I never get to mention that! First years: Awesome. Mike secret number (are we on 6 now?) "Polarization of sunglasses is Great, of topics is creates false conclusions. Government and citizen and businesses alike use this polarizing Bullshi* to trick and legislate profits off each other, or to get elected. Nobody gets elected because "They have a sword of truth and heads will roll and sky will clear afterwards" because Americans are so far past passive aggressive into just passive they are frightened even at the thought of justice. On average, nobody wants to know nothin'.

PS: Think of my parents, they could only see this kind of misery one way: With their eyes shut. Now I have no kids (because of this SAME TDIU deal! (hint hint!) but know how it is worse to see your kids hurt than yourself.

Well. After enough decades go by everyone is just numb. Thanks, Veterans Administration. You are the Houdini of "where did the vets life and comp and treatment and health and salad days go". Nice.

PS: Please help me refine and clarify, I get side tracked. Am like faithful bird-dog, I only bring back birds but not really sure what to do with them. As undesirable as the metaphor seems, I believe each human needs a cause, and that often is someone to love who hopefully loves them.

Secret 8: What you want most is often what you most studiously avoid. It is neurology to keep you from reaching off cliff for bird when very hungry.

Secret 9: If God is real he is more real than any of us can accept. Full stop.

Secret 10: (I must be feeling my oats, is not sunday any more, not day off (if you will))

The more government aids the stronger the crutch and the weaker the citizen as individual or as society.

Oh, there are more. Hundreds, surely.

Mike