Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Won More Then Asked For

Rate this topic

Jim MAC

OK we got the DRO descion told you all last week that the 1800 said he had won well got the wriiten notice today we asked for IU from November 07 THE DRO PAID FROM JUNE 1ST 07. The day he was first unemployed. Lump sum check little over 28,000. P+T He got the whole ball of wax. Got to think the DROS In Roanoke did not get the notice that they are suppose to screw the Vietnam Vets.

jim

Edited by Jim MAC

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Oh, wow, Congratulations and this reassures us that there is hope out there. That extra few months was simply a correct amount and someone was looking out for you-all!

Question? Did this IU (denovo/DRO/review?) require a second c&p exam or series of exams? If so how were the re-exams? thanks.

Again, way to go ~ !

Cg'up2009!

Oh, wow, Congratulations and this reassures us that there is hope out there. That extra few months was simply a correct amount and someone was looking out for you-all!

Question? Did this IU (denovo/DRO/review?) require a second c&p exam or series of exams? If so how were the re-exams? thanks.

Again, way to go ~ !

Cg'up2009!

no His was had a DRO hearing. I testifed for him. His VA advocate was not available so MR Bob Andrews (yes I am putting his name out there) a great advoicate the BEST from the Virgina Vets commsion I think it was represented him. No new C+P exams just off what the VA all ready had.

Jim

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use