Rate this question

mrsvet28

Question

:) Its over - 70% PTSD

10% tibia

100% IU

they went back to 02'- on all of the above

I think they forgot that the first claim was opened 1998-

I had a emotional day with MrVet- relief makes you cry like a baby!!

Will fill in the details tomorrow just wanted to thank you all for everything B)

MrsVetand MrVet

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
;) <_<

Got the decision today : D R O decision Oct 28 09' everything is granted as of 02

Service connection for PTSD) with depressive disorder not otherwise specified is granted with an evaluation of 70%

SerVice connection for residuals, left tibia injury(claimed as leg condition) is granted with evaluation of 10%

entitlement to IU is granted

elegibility to Dependents Educational AssistancE

It says also the deposit takes 15 days - I'm still numb-it hasnt sunk in yet!

MrsVet needs a vacation somewhere with MrVet its our 30th anniversary soon ! :)

x

x

x

WhoooooHoooooo!! It is OFFICIAL!! Vacation sounds nice, or maybe just a real quiet Christmas in a snowy mountain cabin with room service? Bed and Breakfast for a couple of days???? Hmmmmm, start planning LOL! HUGS and Happy Holidays to you and your vet. ~Wings

Mrs Vet, God Bless you and Mr.Vet - thank him for his service from a lil cowgirl - and I hope you have a memorable Veterans Day!!

I am very THRILLED for you both and will have a bite o'dark chocolate to celebrate - heard its healthy - ha!!

Happy December B) $$ too ~ !

All the best to y'all.

Cg

**When you get time, share with us the current decision (personal information exlcuded) since your mentioned the 1998 claim was 'forgotten'.

• Founder

well this is just great news mrsvet and please tell mrvet i send my congratulations to both of you for a job well done. it shouldn't be a job, but it is what it is.

now a couple of things check out your state benefits here http://www.milvet.state.pa.us/DMVA/163.htm make sure you get everything coming to you. if you made any co payments to the va for medical care you can get reimbursed for those expenses from the effective date of your claim. i believe you contact patient affairs at the va hospital you went to.

also be aware that many of us have a bit of a depression set in sometime after they win, the battle is over so if you guys do start to feel a little down, just remember it's part of the process and keep marching it will pass.

do something really nice for your anniversary and my personal suggestion is unless you have bills you need to pay off, put the biggest chunk of money into a 3 month cd, the first few months after a win can be a bit of an emotional roller coaster, so watch out for that.

tbird

:D Its over - 70% PTSD

10% tibia

100% IU

they went back to 02'- on all of the above

I think they forgot that the first claim was opened 1998-

I had a emotional day with MrVet- relief makes you cry like a baby!!

Will fill in the details tomorrow just wanted to thank you all for everything :)

MrsVetand MrVet