VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Victory At Last!

Rate this question

diablogun

Question

Just got my envelope, and am happy to report that I had my rating raised on appeal--from 60 to 90 percent. The VA acted honorably and scored it correctly--albeit on the appeal. Thank you all for your help, I don't post much, but I read all of your input, and it has helped me to keep perspective.

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Congratulations! there is probably would be a better word, as it is not as if you won the money... you fought for it..

:)

We are all happy for you but It is not enough. I don't care how much you get in compensation, because you have earned it twice. You earned it with your military service and sacrifices and, during the claims process, VA made your life miserable as you proved your case and earned it all over again. The whole process is painful. Congratulations? No!

I say thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Welcome home.

Doc

Thank you sir :-)

We are all happy for you but It is not enough. I don't care how much you get in compensation, because you have earned it twice. You earned it with your military service and sacrifices and, during the claims process, VA made your life miserable as you proved your case and earned it all over again. The whole process is painful. Congratulations? No!

I say thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Welcome home.

Doc

GREAT news!!!!!! and I am glad to here they did it right.and it only took about 2 years?

That is fast these days.