VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is This Hadit's Testvet Story At Watchdog?

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Just think of all of the unknown expiermintation our fearless leaders are aware of?

WWII concentration camps?

It seems the older I get the more of these disgusting stories seem to arise and yet not a DAMN thing is done about it.

• HadIt.com Elder

Folks, our Test Vet, Mike Bailey will be the guest speaker on SVR radio at 5:30 pm centeral time.

Please join us for his most interresting story.

J

Edited by jbasser

• HadIt.com Elder

NO I am not the "Vern" look alike this is Frank Rochelle he is one of the 6 veterans who filed the actual lawsuit against the CIA and DOD, I do not accept his part of the story about "being the leader" he claims he retired in March 2009 and then found 35 Edgewood Veterans and they filed the lawsuit in July 2009 a few issues there the lawsuit was filed in January 2009 I helped Frank get his claim pushed thru in NC and I have been writing and finding Edgewood veterans since Oct 2002 when I first showed up on one of T Birds old boards and Alex and Pete and a bunch of other old times helped me file my claims

Frank is a Test vet......I think it is hilarious they use my "screen name" as the name they used for their lawsuit and I am NOT one of the claimants http://edgewoodtestvets.org/ I know all 6 of these men the only one that is one of the original internet group when I started was Eric Muth and he and I built the group and mostly I did the writing and finding journalists that would write about us and had them write about Eric and that would bring us more names and e mail addresses then Lary Meirow from Michigan found me and he helped a lot, I have worked with Jerrell Cook and have been on the show in the past about the Edgewood experiments, then I met Jack Alderson and have been working with him on Congressional actions as he was one of the leaders of SHAD/112 he was one of the boat Captains and one of the nicest and hardest working vets I have ever met, he is like I am just get the damn job done and get the benefits to the veterans and the widows and to hell with who gets the credit after 50 years of lies it's time for the lying to end and just give these abused veterans and their surviving spouses the benefits they are owed. If there was ever a right to "benefit of the doubt" it is the veterans and the widows of the veterans used in these classified experiments using chemical weapons, drugs and biological weapons from 1946-1975 safe unsafe proof no proof who the hell cares at this point more than 75% of the men are dead or disabled the Sec of the VA just needs to order "presumption" for all medical conditions that are causing these men and few women used their disabilities all of the weapons are toxic none were safe and the drugs they speak for themselves LSD, PCP, scopolomine, peyote etc 254 in all Sarin, mustard agents, BZ etc what amount of these were safe?

• In Memoriam

What would be the since of US Gov pumping none lethal chemicals in the atmosphere or using machines to deliver them?

With this same reasoning, why would the Gov choose the most powerful ships in the US Navy, tug boats, to experiment on?

They won't admit the toxic chemicals were used on Air Craft Carriers especially in the Atlantic around CUBA, Puerto Rico, and Caracus Ven. Opps, I shouldn't have said that last one out loud.