Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ro Called Today

Rate this question

e4766

Question

Hey guys, RO lady just called with alot of questions about my claim, says she's just confirming? Asking about how meds were affecting him, and why we said that evidence suggests that more than likely too much meds could cause him problems later on. Why is she doing that? Asked her to send a letter about our discussion. She agreed. Was she asking was this information an additional claim? She didn't say and heck I was too shook up to ask. Gave a number to call. Is this unusual?

Thanks, e/Carolyn

e4766

USA

Spc 5/Big Red One

Company A

1st/5th ARTY

Fire Direction Center

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hey, you were right she, S. M. sent a report of general information stating what was discussed. Ain't that a kick in the head?

She agreed that we agreed to send his claim to the rating board. Now we wait!!!!!! Un huh!

e4766/Carolyn

Get a shot next week, see what kind of h--l my wife can raise about the travel pay, "Let me loose!"

Got a small white letter, stating its not a continuance but a re-opened claim because of new evidence. Sooo their decision of 4-09 ends 4-10 but they are submitting sent evidence Jan 19,2010 as a re-opened claim. Why was the letter head from Salt Lake, Utah? Bad or good?

If I post too much tell me to shut up!

e4766/Carolyn

e4766

USA

Spc 5/Big Red One

Company A

1st/5th ARTY

Fire Direction Center

Look at your caller ID. If thde ID says lexington it is the VAMC. If it says Louisville or a 502 area code then it is the RO. Contrary to popular belief, The RO does call to do quality assurance checks every so often.

J

10-4 i have had the ro call my house while i had a claim pending. I was glad to hear from the guy to tell you the truth.