Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

This Is Saturday Evening, Right?

Rate this question

LarryJ

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

.......an appointment Monday morning at my mental health clinic!

WTF...............why am I, ME, MOI, the LAST to know?

Seriously, this is the first that I knew about it.

But, it's probably a GOOD thing. I've been wanting to seriously do some damage, today worse than I have been in a long, long time.

Maybe VA has ESP?

I really, really do want to choke the livin shit outta somebody.

Went to Home Depot this morning, got talked to like I was an idiot by this KID that works in electrical department. I told him that I would seriously like to turn him into a capacitor............deer in the headlights look in return!

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

I went to the Ortho clinic on Wednesday to have my knee looked at. The doctor told me he had to review my x-rays, and I told him I didn't have any. He looked it up and sure enough, they were scheduled for Friday, as in yesterday :mellow:

"It is a terrible thing, when you lose your train of thought and you only have a one track mind"... Me

96C2P/96F2P (old MOS designations)

97E2P/37F2P (new MOS designations)

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry

You know the drill. Bash someone and you get arrested. Your poor wife has to bail you out. The food is bad. You are surrounded by repulsive people until you get set free. Sort of like military service. For a moments impulse you get to spend time in a Texas jail. This is not something I would look forward to. Maybe your meds need to be changed.

Wow larry you sound like me on one of my bipolar rampages,know what you mean though,i have had those unexpected appointments.

The last was a colonoscopy exam and what i had to endure getting cleaned out for it.

Man i hate those damn things , you suffer for a week just to stick a camera up your you know what.

you would think they were filming the tonite show or something.

Edited by skunk

Went to Home Depot this morning, got talked to like I was an idiot by this KID that works in electrical department. I told him that I would seriously like to turn him into a capacitor............deer in the headlights look in return!

Larry,

In reality, the kid probably couldn't hold any energy for an extended

period of time. :mellow:

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry:

If I remember correctly we both go to copper clinic where for me they schedule me every three months and I forget and they send me a nasty letter and I eventually schedule again and see the Doc. Its a vicious circle cause until I heard this the Copper MHC was not in any shape or form connected to the regular notification system.

The regular VAMC notification is a phone call and nothing on the other side. One time I thought I heard heavy breathing but it may have been me instead of a friendly computer message.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Larry:

If I remember correctly we both go to copper clinic where for me they schedule me every three months and I forget and they send me a nasty letter and I eventually schedule again and see the Doc. Its a vicious circle cause until I heard this the Copper MHC was not in any shape or form connected to the regular notification system.

The regular VAMC notification is a phone call and nothing on the other side. One time I thought I heard heavy breathing but it may have been me instead of a friendly computer message.

The last time i talked to them they said they heard heavy breathing from my end and asked if i was alright,i am not kidding.