VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Screw The Rvn Vets

Rate this question

vperl

Question

the youngsters get the announcement of the GW presumptive, and the very day the Proposed Rules are posted in the Federal registary...

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#home

Now I guess that is the VA pissing on us again.......

Ever heard of the TWO Tier system of processing new claims ?

guess who will get screwrd..?

any takers on that question?

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
"The process is still the same." Well, the process in doing the claims is different for the Iraq/Afganistan vets.

Ask, your VSO, the RO, or a Vet Lawyer if they have heard the term " Two Tier claims process " it is for these 2 groups.

This is not widley known, but is real.

And your point is? I hate to say it but that is the way it is. We just have to deal with it.

Just another brick in the wall.

Dont let it get you down. Keep on fighting.

And your point is? I hate to say it but that is the way it is. We just have to deal with it.

Just another brick in the wall.

Dont let it get you down. Keep on fighting.

so you know the VA has a system for the timely execution of VA that is different for different groups of Veterans...

and you ask me what my point is ?

RVN vet have waited 40 plus years and are gunna be gone soon at 300 a day dead every day..

What is my point.....

We will wait, and die.....while OUR, the RVN Vets get the shaft and many could care less

Alot of this also has to do with new regulations being implemented

due to Iraq/Afgan war.

Issues such as TBI or being diagnosed with PTSD WHILE ON active duty.

The adjudication process continues to evolve.

jmho,

carlie

Since I don't have a lot experience with the system, years and years of battles-- you all need to know that this forum with all the knowledge that it entails, every time anyone wins-- be it without a lawyer or with one-- you are cracking the bricks a little bit every time you win a point. Just reading all your posts gives the rest of us hope!!! If life was fair there wouldn't be a need for this hadit. Oh h--l tell me to shut up! Just face it with your talk you have helped young Veterans realize they have to be proactive and that my friends--- means to a degree we're winning the battle!!

Alot of this also has to do with new regulations being implemented

due to Iraq/Afgan war.

Issues such as TBI or being diagnosed with PTSD WHILE ON active duty.

The adjudication process continues to evolve.

jmho,

carlie

meanwhile the RVN Vets continue to be dead at 300 a day... while we wait in a cool calm place, iced coffee, and avacado sandwitches.

• HadIt.com Elder
Pete,

I don't disagree with what your saying, as I was one of those poor kids. What I got was not all bad. I do think that there are many people who have kids coming home screwed up and they are not as eager to shut up about it like the WW II vets did when the RVN Vets came home. People will pester their congressman on behalf of the their children more readily. My hope is that these changes to come eventually before my life is over.

Mike

Mike:

The Military is a good opportunity. My point is that most who volunteer are doing so for opportunity as well as patriotism. The part about deployments was an aside and I guess was misunderstood as I meant todays Military has far to many hostile deployments.