It's Finally Official-

Rate this topic

blackbird

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations - Wow-wee, Amen and Hallelejuah (I can say that its past Easter!:D) doing the HOKEY-POKEY dance for ya.

I am very happy that you recieved whats due you and your family. Be sure to check all the decision information and dates, now and in a month or two - its important not to miss anything that needs fixed asap.

Thanks to God and Hadit, I made it too. It really feels great to play it forward and pass along any experience no matter how minor we think it.

All the best to ya and yours,

Cowgirl and family!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

blackbird,

GREAT NEWS !

Spend the retro money wisely.

Be sure to check out all Federal and State benefits you maybe eligible for.

Did your official letter refer to P&T or Chapter 35 for dependents or

No future exams?

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Good Questions Carlie,

The letter states that Dependents are eligiblefor education assistance, chp 35, 8/01/2009 foward.

No exams will be scheduled in the future for my permanent and total disabilities, they had said in my 60% award letter that I would have another exam in about 2 years, but in the TDIU award letter it states no future exams?

They sent several forms,if they apply I should fill them out and return, but I don't see any that I need to return.

I got life insurance forms today for free life insurance,

My question is when do I get some type of card, etc, that will be proof of my disability status that I would need? I have sent in the form to get enrolled into the VA health system last week.

Thanks for any answers you can give me.

Blackbird

Blackbird

Congrats blackbird. How long did it take you start to finish with your granting? Appeals?? Good to see another vet sock-it-to-them!!

• HadIt.com Elder

To get your cards for you and your family wife and kids till they reach adult age you need to go to a Military base and find the place where they make ID cards.

I am sure others will jump on with more specific info I did mine an 1996 and a little fuzzy but I know that you should have a form for it and I think that you need positive id;s for anyone that you sponser.

Glad that you won.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use