VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Yaaaa!

Rate this topic

Michellee

• HadIt.com Elder

I asked for a Jazzy red one I ended up with some other black one back in 2003 but I can't complain it was free and they have been excellent about sending people to the house to repair it when it breaks down once they had to replace both batteries in it I call the pros dept and normally within 24 hours I have a repairman at the door

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got your friend message today - thank you! I was out photographing a wedding all day, and now I am beat.

Have fun doing wheelies in your new chair ~

Michellee, Well it took awhile, but I am so glad you finally got it. BTW with your medication, generics made by different companies are suppose to be equilivant, but sometimes the appearance is different, and the effeciency is lesser too. I know that with my fentanyl pain patches, some are so innefective, I feel like I put a bandaid on. Check with the pharmacy and make sure they gave you the correct meds...also ask if they use different suppliers, and telll them the one you had proir was more effective in pain treatment. I realize none will completely rid you of the pain, but managing it to a suitable threshold is what counts.

Got your friend request and added you immediately too,thanks!

Her girl, watch you speed on that new beauty! ;)

Edited by halos2

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use