Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Some Good, Some Bad

Rate this topic

SaintX

Got my brown envelope, got increase to 70%, They low balled medenied IU. Also, they denied my 1151, which the C&P examiner wrote that the surgery caused another injury and that the surgery was botched. Well I guess it's back to the drawing board.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since you got 70% that is good news. Is this a total 70%? Or is this a combination of SVC to total 70%? If it is a total of other SVC's and you have one rated at least 40% you can now file again for IU! Are you working now?? Do you get SSDI? Contact your SO soon to discuss this!

I have not worked since the injury. The total is 70%

30% Right Achilles Tendon Ruptures

30% RSD (Reflex sympathetic dystrophy) Right Wrist

20% Right Shoulder Fracture

10% Left Achilles Tendon Rupture

10% Fracture Right Wrist

I had claimed the RSD (Nerve condition) on 1151, so they tried to just pay me as SC. And the right wrist injury which was secondary to the Achilles Tendon Rerupture. The C&P examiner wrote that the surgery was "Failed". Trying to figure out what else I need to submit. Any help? Thanks!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Watch your deadlines.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Got my brown envelope, got increase to 70%, They low balled medenied IU. Also, they denied my 1151, which the C&P examiner wrote that the surgery caused another injury and that the surgery was botched. Well I guess it's back to the drawing board.

Keep at them doin't let them of the hook.Mortarman

robertlgatz

• HadIt.com Elder

Time is now of the essence. You should find a good tort attorney.

John

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use