Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Think I Got It!

Rate this topic

John46

I had a C&P in February for IHD, hypertension, increase for SC (30%) for right knee, and SC for left knee as secondary to right knee. From previous experience I checked with the bank about once a week to see if any deposits were made. Low and behold I found that a deposit was made for the exact difference of 70%. My letter has not arrived, so I have to guess what the increase is for. Probably for an increase on right knee and left knee SC granted. I don't believe any is for IHD. God is good!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaa! Congrats! So where you going on vacation?

I had a C&P in February for IHD, hypertension, increase for SC (30%) for right knee, and SC for left knee as secondary to right knee. From previous experience I checked with the bank about once a week to see if any deposits were made. Low and behold I found that a deposit was made for the exact difference of 70%. My letter has not arrived, so I have to guess what the increase is for. Probably for an increase on right knee and left knee SC granted. I don't believe any is for IHD. God is good!

Vacation? What is that? We went to Disney World when our son was 5, he's 39 now. Going to pay a few bills and wait for the SC for IHD. Then again I'll probably take her to the Rainbow Room for fish

(McDonald's for a fish sandwich). Monday I'm going to the VA and thank that female C&P doctor and kiss her.

• HadIt.com Elder

... From previous experience I checked with the bank about once a week to see if any deposits were made. Low and behold I found that a deposit was made for the exact difference of 70%. My letter has not arrived, so I have to guess what the increase is for. Probably for an increase on right knee and left knee SC granted. I don't believe any is for IHD.

God is good!

You have done the math, now we wait for the letter... My most positive thoughts are with you for a successful outcome.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use