Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits Site

Rate this question

admiral7

Question

you can now sign into this site using your my health evet.I was able to get my DS logon wiithout having to be personally identified again

it's me!

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry,

I wouldn't go so far as saying the data is locked up like Ft.Knox. I really do wish it was, but then I think about the lost laptops, lost USB hard drives, data taken home for no reason at all, etc..., and then remember security is only as secure as the weakest link.

Oh, I know. I wuz jist making a "funny" about how hard it has been for any of us to actually get access to the "ebenefit" program site. :rolleyes:

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I know and I appreciate the humor. I think you do a good job of helping everyone keep their sanity with your good sense of humor.

biggrin.gif

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

I got my password from DOD a few weeks ago, but there is not much on the site for me to see.

It shows an active claim from sometime in November, 2008 (which I don't recall filing), a TDIU claim that I just filed in June, many closed claims and many closed "administrative reviews", and absolutely nothing about my current appeal. I use the Buffalo RO, and maybe they are still not ready for this. Good luck getting on, though. You might have better results than I did.

Pat

I wonder if I would have all the medical conditions that I have now if I had never joined the Army. I'm pretty sure the answer would probably be no. When I look around and see others my age who were not in the service, most of them look pretty healthy.

Do you think all the employees of the VA really understand that it is ONLY because we served that their positions even exist?

'67-'68 1st Cav, '69-'70 101st Abn

• HadIt.com Elder

OH GOOODY, JOY, JOY, I FINALLY "GOT ON"!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

ooooooops, hang on a sec............yup, I got on.......only to find that I'm too "sensitive" or something. Yup, that's me, just a sensitive sorta fellow........... :ph34r::unsure:

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

Still getting error messages . . . Went to the Buffalo RO to signup, but they aren't participating. Guess I'll just have to keep trying.

I'm delighted when the fix for a problem is "hit it with a hammer"

Its also a cool way to fix something.

• HadIt.com Elder

Our government is not good at keeping up with certificates that the browsers like. When you get a warning that site is unsafe the browser is telling you that it does not like the certificate and since it is a government site it is probably ok.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.