Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Final

Rate this topic

ruby

Thank you for the reply's sorry for the delay in responding but I went on a mini vacation.

I have my award letter now and it's very confusing, I was awarded stuff I didn't think was possible. The DRO did his job on my case. I am 100% P&T and I have all the letters to prove it, they were sent out the same time my award letter was sent. Now I have to go to the Tax Office, Auto and the Base. I am not appealing anything, thought about it briefly then decided enough is enough.

Time for Peace and Harmony.

Ruby

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

Yes Yes Yes - This is so wonderful. Peace and Harmony sound pretty good to me. Get yourself a good firesafe box or a safe deposti box and put all your VA papers in it. Then lock it and put it at the bottom of your closet, you've done well.

Thank you for the reply's sorry for the delay in responding but I went on a mini vacation.

I have my award letter now and it's very confusing, I was awarded stuff I didn't think was possible. The DRO did his job on my case. I am 100% P&T and I have all the letters to prove it, they were sent out the same time my award letter was sent. Now I have to go to the Tax Office, Auto and the Base. I am not appealing anything, thought about it briefly then decided enough is enough.

Time for Peace and Harmony.

Ruby

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use