Usaa

SSGMike.Ivy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Banking for Over Seas vets

RP

Not sure who here uses USAA for either their car and or home or both for insurance but let me say " I recommend them" I have been with them over 12 years and they have been the best especially when a claim needs to be processed. Very competitive with rates

They are professional and curious and handle each claim without hassle. I am just finishing up a water leak in my house and the contractors they use [ I always use theirs ] are outstanding. I mean USAA got me a contractor on their list to-come to my house within 4 hours to set up the dehumidifiers and fans needed to dry out my family room, clear the ceiling and walls. Next up they lined me up with the general contractor who responded immediately and the work was done on time and professionally.

USAA is a huge organization which does banking and financial things. Excellent rating and very stable company. If anyone here is using them and has any comments good or bad please post

I did not know where to post this so figured this was the best place.

Check them out at https://www.usaa.com

thanks

Guest terrysturgis

I got a quote from USAA about a week ago and there would have been a small savings on auto insurance but my homeowners was $500.00 more from USAA. For now I'm staying with State Farm.

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

I joined USAA but have not yetseen the benefits. My current Auto Insurance is $500.00 less per year than the USAA quote. I have been transfering money in and out of my new acct's, and they are, on the average, 2-3 days slower than my other big bank. I'm keeping my accounts open with USAA however, because they may be able to provide other bennies in the future. ~Wings

I'm a 24 year member, and have never had any issues. I’ve lived in 5 different states and have had life, car and homeowners insurance with them; never lived in Florida, though. They used to send out subscriber savings checks - sort of like dividend checks - when losses were low and they had a good year. Don't quite remember the amount or date of my last check, but it was usually near Nov - Dec time-frame. Just in time for holiday shopping.

• HadIt.com Elder

I pay to much for car Insurance but I do business with the same people who stuck by me when times were hard. Full coverage on a 2004 Cadillac and 2000 Toyota for three driver 92 bucks a month a pretty good deal in Texas.

Also heads up my oldest son had accident that insurance totaled and now he is about 2000 short to pay off loan and and no car to boot. Make sure you have replacement cost insurance if you are carrying collision and have a loan.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use