Rate this topic

titlewave

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

congrats on your TDIU John the VA does not do outreach very well and we all know this to many vets walked away after their service and never asked what help is available to me then you have the older vets from Korea and WW2 that felt if they had deserved anything the govt would have "given" it to them when they left the service and would feel like welfare types if they "asked" for benefits so they wouldn't do it or they did not want the VA benefits reducing their retirement checks (my step father was in this mind set I could bot get him to realize the VA money was tax free while he was paying income tax on his AF retirement) some old people have a mind set that you just are not going to change and the VA is not going to go to them and say we owe you this that will never happen

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

I wanted to amend my last response. I found Hadit and Jim Strickland at about the same time. Between Hadit and VA Watchdog, they probably took years off my waiting to resolve the claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats on your claim......Spend the award wisely.

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use