Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Final Va Letter With Rating

Rate this topic

atruesoldier

Hello to all my comrades!

I finally got my rating back after 8 months. It spent 4 months in review before they finalized it on Sept 21, the day before my birthday Sept 22.

I am 100%. I think my overall percentage was 220 but there were 7 things i did not get a rating on, so imagine what my total would have been. I have always told people to be patient and things will happen. I also have said that God will never put too much of a load on your shoulder without providing you help. I know after i had been Medically retired from the Military, my income was cut in half. I was always wondering how i was going to provide for my family. I left it all up to the Lord to handle and finally he came through. That being said my friends, i say be patient and never give up....

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

100% Schedular? Congratulations!

Anyway, with the other disabilities, you should have been awarded TDIU as well. The actual law requires this, but the VA often tries to get out of it, citing VA regs/guidance that is/are more restrictive than the law allows.

Hello to all my comrades!

I finally got my rating back after 8 months. It spent 4 months in review before they finalized it on Sept 21, the day before my birthday Sept 22.

I am 100%. I think my overall percentage was 220 but there were 7 things i did not get a rating on, so imagine what my total would have been. I have always told people to be patient and things will happen. I also have said that God will never put too much of a load on your shoulder without providing you help. I know after i had been Medically retired from the Military, my income was cut in half. I was always wondering how i was going to provide for my family. I left it all up to the Lord to handle and finally he came through. That being said my friends, i say be patient and never give up....

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use