Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Case Closed

Rate this topic

harleyvet

I started my disability case before I left Fort Campbell in Feb of this year. The Army medically retired me at 60% for PTSD and lower back problems due to two surgeries, last one a fusion of my L-4 L-5.

On my retirement date in Apr, the VA initiated my claim.

I had my C&P exam on July 13.

My case moved forward to a rater on Aug 6.

As of Oct 7 my case had moved to notification, and moved to closed on the 8th.

I have a question; I have seen multiple hadit members post their percentages as soon as their case is closed and before they get an "official" result/letter. How did they come across this information? I am really curious to see what I was rated at!

A VERY big Thank You to the members of this board for their support and answers to my questions. I have been here just reading since Nov of last year and have gathered a lot of great information. Again, Thank You hadit.com!

PTSD 50%

DDD 20%

Tinnitus 10%

R Shoulder strain 10%

L&R Knee 10%

GERD 10%

VA Disability Rating 80%

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

The members who do this have a good POA working on their behalf who gets to see the decision first and notifies the Veteran.

You should be just fine.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

harley,

When you get up in the morning call 1-800-827-1000.

Ask them what disability's you are service connected for and at what percentages.

They maybe able to provide a correct answer.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

harley,

When you get up in the morning call 1-800-827-1000.

Ask them what disability's you are service connected for and at what percentages.

They maybe able to provide a correct answer.

Thank You Carlie, I will do exactly that. I will let you know what I find out, if anything.

PTSD 50%

DDD 20%

Tinnitus 10%

R Shoulder strain 10%

L&R Knee 10%

GERD 10%

VA Disability Rating 80%

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use