Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got Mine Too!

Rate this topic

DuRock

No brown envelope, no white envelope, no phone calls just checked my bank balance this morning and there it was 40K + some. Filed Oct of 09 for Ischemic Heart related to AO and here it is. By my figures I think they rated me at 100% but really wont be sure until the notice gets to me. When I saw it I scared the entire family going from bedroom to bedroom yelling at them to come look. My wife started crying I was shaking all over. What a great feeling it was and still is. Hope everyone else gets the same news. Thanks to everyone at HADIT for all of the advice, I read this stuff on a daily basis and have learned so much more than I ever knew a year and a half ago.

Thanks again all

DuRock

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No brown envelope, no white envelope, no phone calls just checked my bank balance this morning and there it was 40K + some. Filed Oct of 09 for Ischemic Heart related to AO and here it is. By my figures I think they rated me at 100% but really wont be sure until the notice gets to me. When I saw it I scared the entire family going from bedroom to bedroom yelling at them to come look. My wife started crying I was shaking all over. What a great feeling it was and still is. Hope everyone else gets the same news. Thanks to everyone at HADIT for all of the advice, I read this stuff on a daily basis and have learned so much more than I ever knew a year and a half ago.

Thanks again all

DuRock

Thats wonderful news-make sure you save some for a rainy day fund. Now go and take a good vacation with your family!

GREAT news Durock !!!!!!

Not great to have AO IHD but being compensated is always a good thing.

The letter will follow and then you will know what the retro is actually for.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use