Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vet Center

Rate this question

Papa

Question

I realize that I need some help, and have an appointment at the Vet Center. If, that does not work out, I will seek private help.

Papa

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Good luck, Papa. Remember, everyone who goes into the vet center has similar troubles of infinite origins. Most vet centers are staffed with people who understand more than you can imagine. It's a safe place.

Papa, good luck. I am going to a Vet Center for therapy as well, just the last few weeks. I have had PTSD for years and it feels hmmm lets see good to finally deal with the Mental/emotional/psychological issues and not just the physical ones. You are very strong to admit that you need assistance and cant do it alone. Most times I go I feel good or better than when I went in and I have been having better relationships with my wife and family beaause of therapy.My therapist even discovered what I thought was asthma attacks while in the Navy were panic attacks, which I thought started after doing rescue and recovery in 911.

It takes time and effort but keep going, please for you the people around you who you love and love you and hey even me cause one day we may meet so I can buy you lunch!:biggrin:

I hope and pray you find some peace.

Sincerely,

Aquabear