Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

At Last I Feel Vindicated...

Rate this topic

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone.

Carlie - thank you. The letter states the claim was decided on 23 April and retro will be from March 09. But you know, I just feel, well, justified. I had a good cry - the actual letter was a trigger - but I'm coping. I will check tomorrow for possible state benefits.

thanks, sweet dreams to everyone.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

congrats vindication can be a wonderful thing, I was told I could or would not win my claim for heart disease it took me 7 years, a BVA hearing and 4 IMOs and a great lawyer but the Judge did grant the claim back to Dec 2003 to get that notice that we have WON a claim we have been fighting for years and had people tell us we were wasting the VAROs time, the VSO's time etc it really feels good to get the award letter granting the claim

congrats you are entitled to every nickle and each and every benefit

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• HadIt.com Elder

I think if commanding officers who allow these sexual assaults to happen on their watch were publically hanged by the neck things would work out in a hurry. Seriously, if top brass wanted these things to stop they could stop them. MST has been a problem for decades. This can only happen if there is some sense coming from the top that it is not a serious issue. Racial integration happened in the military long before it happened in civilian society. That is because commands were given and careers were at stake.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use