Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Asbestosis Claim Rating

Rate this question

68mustang

Question

I got my asbestosis claim service connected at 0% just received letter today. While it is not at a higher % I am happy that it was service connected. It if gets worse than what it is now thank God that I am now service connected. I know that there are many others who have tried to get their asbestos related claim service connected and have not been able to. I hope that this is the start of something good for all of us unfortunate folks who were exposed to asbestos. I thank all who have helped with their support and lets not forget that there are still many others with asbestos related claims who need our help. As for me I still have an NOD pending and I will be filing for an increased on my 0% hearing loss that is getting worse. Thanks.

68mustang

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I agree with John-these cases are very hard to succeed in.

This is a win even though the rating is "0" but it is SC.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

Actually there was a type of fund that was set up for the claimants and future claimants. They did go bankrupt in a hurry. The Kicker is the fact that they knew the risks and dangers and continued to use this deadly material.

Even though Johns Mansville went under, the insurance companies like Travelers are still going to have to pay.

JBasser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

I got my asbestosis claim service connected at 0% just received letter today. While it is not at a higher % I am happy that it was service connected. It if gets worse than what it is now thank God that I am now service connected. I know that there are many others who have tried to get their asbestos related claim service connected and have not been able to. I hope that this is the start of something good for all of us unfortunate folks who were exposed to asbestos. I thank all who have helped with their support and lets not forget that there are still many others with asbestos related claims who need our help. As for me I still have an NOD pending and I will be filing for an increased on my 0% hearing loss that is getting worse. Thanks.

68mustang

This is a huge win, even at 0%....Congrats 68mustang!!

CHR49

Congrats!!!

Operation Iraqi Freedom 07-08

40% lower back, 10% migraines, 10% depression, 10% dermatitis 0% residuals of right foot, 0% esophagitis & 0% hypertension

"To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan"

- Abraham Lincoln