VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got My Letter Today! Yeeeeeeehaaaa!

Rate this topic

Papaw

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it fantastic to close on this? Believe me, those of us that have received our awards live vicariously through each new completed case. We remember our own euphoria well! Hearty congratulations!!

Semper Fi

• HadIt.com Elder

Isn't it fantastic to close on this? Believe me, those of us that have received our awards live vicariously through each new completed case. We remember our own euphoria well! Hearty congratulations!!

Semper Fi

Yes 'godeep'. "Hearty congratulations" Indeed...

Papaw and all,

Keep in mind that it is actually very "normal" for many, that after your claims are pretty much finished

and have resolved - even if in your favor - that down the road, it maybe just a day or two, a week or two,

a month or two - - a depression will hit you and you won't be able to explain it and you probably will not understand it.

Especially if the resolve was in your favor, you will begin to wonder - why am I so down and depressed

and I don't want to do a damned thing but curl up and disappear.

All I can say is - know you are not alone in having this emotion, it's the down after the high, the steam has

seeped out and you are alone again with life and not having to continue fighting,waiting and wondering

what is in store regarding your claim issues.

Again, this is a very "normal" happening.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope I don't fall as far as some. Most of my days are thanking God for seeing the sun, one more time. I've already started some projects, around home, that keep my mind and body busy. Good luck to you and your's.

Papaw and all,

Keep in mind that it is actually very "normal" for many, that after your claims are pretty much finished

and have resolved - even if in your favor - that down the road, it maybe just a day or two, a week or two,

a month or two - - a depression will hit you and you won't be able to explain it and you probably will not understand it.

Especially if the resolve was in your favor, you will begin to wonder - why am I so down and depressed

and I don't want to do a damned thing but curl up and disappear.

All I can say is - know you are not alone in having this emotion, it's the down after the high, the steam has

seeped out and you are alone again with life and not having to continue fighting,waiting and wondering

what is in store regarding your claim issues.

Again, this is a very "normal" happening.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use