Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Disability Payments

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

I check the e-benefits site every month starting about a week before the end of the month too check the posting before I schedule any bill payments. Not to alarm anyone, but does anyone here know whether is a week, or 5 days before its posted. I tried to call but the line is busy. Perhaps they are waiting to get an approval whether or to post this .:wacko:

This is the first time in, well, forever, when anyone was ever concerned they may not get their government check. If this is a scare tactic by the president, then its sick. If its not, and it isnt going to happen, then why did the president rattle the whole world?

While I agree with PR that the sky isnt falling, the president sure made us think so when he said, " he could not guarantee checks on August 1." I cant remember a single president ever trying to get the country in an uproar over something trivial, meaningless, or unlikely to happen.

Stay tuned for the next episode of "American Politics" to see if we get our Septemeber check, regardless of the outcome of the check which is supposed to arrive August 1.

BroncoVet,Social Security changed a few years ago.People who get SSD now get paid by what their last 2 numbers of their SSA# is.Mine is 40, so I get paid the second wednesday of each month.This month I got paid on the 13th,next month the 10th.So it changes every month.So to me and many others the first or second makes no difference.The people who get paid the 3rd and 4th wednesday of each month are the ones who are really sweating it.Mike

Hey Cool Breeze! My bank shows that mine will be deposited on the 1st of Aug.

what about e-beneifts. Do it show there?

Just wanted to know?

Reddit

BroncoVet,Social Security changed a few years ago.People who get SSD now get paid by what their last 2 numbers of their SSA# is.Mine is 40, so I get paid the second wednesday of each month.This month I got paid on the 13th,next month the 10th.So it changes every month.So to me and many others the first or second makes no difference.The people who get paid the 3rd and 4th wednesday of each month are the ones who are really sweating it.Mike

Actually the SSDI payments changed according to birthday for those receiving benefits after May 1997, not by social security number. See the link below for Social Security Payment Calendar for 2011:

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/calendar2011.pdf

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't put links up for articles that require non members to register. That would include FaceBook.

Although August 2nd is the deadline date, on MSNBC 'Morning Joe" program this morning, it was reported the federal government has money to pay the bills up to August 10th. So take that for what it is worth.

what about e-beneifts. Do it show there?

Just wanted to know?

Reddit

Thanks for that information. Did you call your bank, or does your bank automatically post this on the internet. E-benefits is still not showing anything. Normally I believe it would have shown by now. Since this is a government web site perhaps they are doing something different. The last word they told me they were waiting confirmation from the treasury dept. I don;t have all day to wait on the phone as it is swamped as are all other calls regarding this issue. Normally I pay my car payment automatically the 1st of every month, however I deleted that bill payment until I actually see it in the bank. Lord knows what would happened if that was to bounce. So, its better to be safe, than sorry.