Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Friend's Ihd Claim Awarded Back To 1997

Rate this topic

evandc

• HadIt.com Elder

For my weekly vet group this is a record. The veteran recd retro check for $269,470.. He is all smiles after getting 100% for IHD. He has PTSD, Prostate Cancer awards & those percentage have been changed (reduced for Cancer) & increased over the years for PTSD. Regardless he got a check for almost $270,000 & $3239 per month. He came in with 2 buckets of KFC chicken..of course, it's fried & after the heart problems I swore off fried food.

This is what keeps me going. I don't remember anything I did for this veteran, but it's such a great victory for a veteran who really needed a break. Thought it was cool first thing he did was put Central A/C in this house. Just absolute elated over this victory & the hope it give others.

Don

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is GREAT!!!!

Actually there were 2 awards here at hadit over 400,000 in retro for AO IHD.I think they were both posted in the AO forum- one was last month.

These awards come from sacrifice and comp can never change the disabilities they involve.

Thanks for letting us know.

That was a wonderful news. Better than playing the local lottery or Power Ball! Great win!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use