• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Rant For Today

Rate this question

carlie

Question

SHEEEEEEET.

Another C&P tomorrow !

Good in a way for me - because it is due to remand instructions from the BVA.

Bad for me in a way - that I have to compile evidence for the examiner

that the examiner will more likely than not - miss, if they even bother to attempt

going COMPLETELY through the seven volumes of my c-file, along with VAMC

treatment records and progress notes, plus evidence submitted from my Vet Center

therapist's and an IMO from several years back.

I sure hope I have been able to help some VBA claimants here at hadit in the past -

because when it comes to my own claim issues - most times - I turn into a SHEEEEEEET head -

work like a mad woman, compiling everything, spend countless hours going in circles -

and then finally end up at a copy machine with only an hour to spare before arriving for the C&P.

Then - there is no way to even know before hand if the examiner will ALLOW you to leave

them copies of what you want to be sure they see and hopefully read.

I need food - I need a massage - I need someone with a brain and good computer skills to help

keep me focused so I can organize all of this.

I freaking need a life that is not incumbent on financial benefits from the VBA.

Anyone out there have the winning numbers for next Saturday's Lotto or Powerball ? : - )

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• Answers 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I know the feeling Carlie, and I also know that if there is anyone who will be prepared and locked in it would be you. I'm sure you have it all tabbed and highlighted lol. Hey maybe you can kill two birds with one stone go to the mall and stop at the food court, and on the way out sit in one of those massage chairs. Close your eyes and imagine that doc's head exploding when you drop all that evidence in their lap. It will at least tell them you are serious and will be watching every move they make. Good luck I'm sure you have more than you need. Now breathe lol

doc/

SHEEEEEEET.

Another C&P tomorrow !

Good in a way for me - because it is due to remand instructions from the BVA.

Bad for me in a way - that I have to compile evidence for the examiner

that the examiner will more likely than not - miss, if they even bother to attempt

going COMPLETELY through the seven volumes of my c-file, along with VAMC

treatment records and progress notes, plus evidence submitted from my Vet Center

therapist's and an IMO from several years back.

I sure hope I have been able to help some VBA claimants here at hadit in the past -

because when it comes to my own claim issues - most times - I turn into a SHEEEEEEET head -

work like a mad woman, compiling everything, spend countless hours going in circles -

and then finally end up at a copy machine with only an hour to spare before arriving for the C&P.

Then - there is no way to even know before hand if the examiner will ALLOW you to leave

them copies of what you want to be sure they see and hopefully read.

I need food - I need a massage - I need someone with a brain and good computer skills to help

keep me focused so I can organize all of this.

I freaking need a life that is not incumbent on financial benefits from the VBA.

Anyone out there have the winning numbers for next Saturday's Lotto or Powerball ? : - )

like the amount of files in my photos (not all, just some) from my VA medical records..

**keep in mind, my father (was Navy disabled veteran), did not have any records, not one, never seen a doctor in his life... until he had a c&p and until he died.. and they didn't put him though any appeals, he just got approved in a few months.. did they change the rules??? why do we need records when vets in the past didn't need records..

post-5809-0-47288500-1315269687_thumb.jp

post-5809-0-25635600-1315269705_thumb.jp

post-5809-0-08966000-1315269723_thumb.jp

Edited by retiredat44

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

I had the winning number to the lottery and powerball but I put them down and can't find them. Damn PTSD!!!!!! I will probably find them the day after the drawing. Go get them, YOU ROCK!

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." Jimmy V

I have to agree about the examiners missing info.

Ya' know what is crazy, if you highlight and point out an MRI test or X-ray that shows evidence, more likely than not, they will not put the results in the exam report.

My last C&P I was reading off a sheet of notes for the examiner. My wife and I sat down and wrote the important topics out we wanted to get through. In the report she wrote that "The Veteran is able to remember the medical issues and symptoms associated with them and seems to have excellent recall memory" In the next paragraph she wrote " Veteran was reading from a list of notes he had prepared so he would not forget what to tell me" ???

Would be like saying "The Veteran walked in using a cane with an extreme limp" and then write "The Veteran can walk unaided"

Now, that person spent 6-8 years going to college and does this multiple times daily and still wrote those 2 comments. I have to wonder how stupid I would feel if I spent that much money on school and could not comprehend those 2 sentences.

Good luck, hopefully your examiner is a little wiser