• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Rant For Today

Rate this question

carlie

Question

SHEEEEEEET.

Another C&P tomorrow !

Good in a way for me - because it is due to remand instructions from the BVA.

Bad for me in a way - that I have to compile evidence for the examiner

that the examiner will more likely than not - miss, if they even bother to attempt

going COMPLETELY through the seven volumes of my c-file, along with VAMC

treatment records and progress notes, plus evidence submitted from my Vet Center

therapist's and an IMO from several years back.

I sure hope I have been able to help some VBA claimants here at hadit in the past -

because when it comes to my own claim issues - most times - I turn into a SHEEEEEEET head -

work like a mad woman, compiling everything, spend countless hours going in circles -

and then finally end up at a copy machine with only an hour to spare before arriving for the C&P.

Then - there is no way to even know before hand if the examiner will ALLOW you to leave

them copies of what you want to be sure they see and hopefully read.

I need food - I need a massage - I need someone with a brain and good computer skills to help

keep me focused so I can organize all of this.

I freaking need a life that is not incumbent on financial benefits from the VBA.

Anyone out there have the winning numbers for next Saturday's Lotto or Powerball ? : - )

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• Answers 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Carlie,

Best of luck. I took materials to my last C&P: private doctor record copies, notes, etc. The doctor refused to accept them saying they couldn't accept outside records. This was QTC. I have no idea what to expect, but know that you'll do great.

Limbo is status quo for the VARO.

Really? So they deny your information that you went through to give them and point things out so that they aren't missed, and then they miss them anyway because they "can't accept outside records?" Also, on that note, how are IMOs accepted then?

It almost seems to get to the point of why bother?

I liked my C&P doc, but when I've been going through my C&P exam, I really feel like I'm going to be screwed over. One of the things I claimed is varus foot deformity (VFD). I have to have inserts which help, but don't completely take away all issues. However, it did allow me to get through running when I was AD and that was the main concern. On the exam he wrote down and mentioned all of these issues with my feet, moving them, pain levels, archs, and wrote down that I have pes planus. I actually had to look that up since I've only been told about my VFD. But he never once looked at my feet during the exam! I was honest when he asked about walking and being able to go further with inserts. Yes, I have improvement with inserts, no it isn't 100% but it is better then when I was getting shin splints every time I ran. In the end he wrote asymptomatic. *Sighs*

Good luck, Carlie, I hope you stick it to the man.

Edited by Colt

“The road to success is always under construction” - Lily Tomlin

My last C&P I was reading off a sheet of notes for the examiner. My wife and I sat down and wrote the important topics out we wanted to get through. In the report she wrote that "The Veteran is able to remember the medical issues and symptoms associated with them and seems to have excellent recall memory" In the next paragraph she wrote " Veteran was reading from a list of notes he had prepared so he would not forget what to tell me" ???

Would be like saying "The Veteran walked in using a cane with an extreme limp" and then write "The Veteran can walk unaided"

That was a total lack of common sense on the part of the C&P examiner.

• HadIt.com Elder

My last C&P for a MH condition ended with the exam doctor saying "I cannot comment on the veteran's claim for TDIU because he is unemployed now". That is when I went out and got me some good IMO's.

If I knew that if I could get away with the Rant I have held back all these years, the nukes would be raining... I am too sick and the anger makes the pain even worse...

but, if I could let all the bad peopple know how I feel it would be one hell of a happy time for me, and the people who screwed me would never recover...

Sadly, the evil, rotten scumbags are winning...

If you tell off the evil bad people after you win, can they take everything (benefits) back?

Edited by retiredat44

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

Really? So they deny your information that you went through to give them and point things out so that they aren't missed, and then they miss them anyway because they "can't accept outside records?" Also, on that note, how are IMOs accepted then?

It almost seems to get to the point of why bother?

Good luck, Carlie, I hope you stick it to the man.

Colt,

The C&P examiner doesn't have to accept anything from the claimant.

Thanks for the Good luck.

I have absolutely no desires to "stick it to the man", I just want to be compensated

as provided in the 38 CFR regs, in relation to my medical evidence.

I feel sure you did not intend that in a bad way.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.