Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Desperately Need Copy Of C&p Exam

Rate this question

Loose Cannon

Question

Hello,

I just completed all three C&P Exams the VA set up for me through QTC. I am seeking an increased PTSD rating, a TBI rating, and TDIU. The first exam I had was with a doctor contracted by QTC who, after about an hour, told me in her EXACT WORDS: "Do not worry about anything. I will be recommending 100% disability for your PTSD and TBI symptoms." Naturally I was glad to hear that but I would feel even more comfortable SEEING her report.

I am also in the process of appealing my SSDI and a positive report/evaluation like that would GREATLY benefit that claim as well. How can I get a copy of her C&P exam?? It was not done at a VA hospital so that makes it harder. I am told that QTC likes to keep a tight lid on their exams.

Any suggestions based on experiences would be much appreciated as time is of the essence in regards to the Social Security Disability claim.

Thank you!

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I personally do not feel you will be able to obtain a copy of your

C&P exam/results, done by a QTC examiner, until after a rating decision

has finished adjudication and decisions have been made.

JMHO

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

I personally do not feel you will be able to obtain a copy of your

C&P exam/results, done by a QTC examiner, until after a rating decision

has finished adjudication and decisions have been made.

JMHO

Thanks for your reply. You're probably right.... but I still wonder if there isn't a way around it. I've got to believe my VA case will be moving to the next phase soon since all the C&P exams have been completed and I have submitted every possible shred of evidence I can think of to help my case. Maybe, luck will be on my side and the decision will come down in time so I can get that report sent to me and submitted to Social Security before they rule on my appeal for disability...crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.:unsure:

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

• HadIt.com Elder

When you filed for SSD did you include a medical report saying you were totally disabled for at least a year? Did SSD send you for an exam? I think your VA claim is in the bag if the QTC doctor does what she says.

When you filed for SSD did you include a medical report saying you were totally disabled for at least a year? Did SSD send you for an exam? I think your VA claim is in the bag if the QTC doctor does what she says.

John,

I filed for SSDI on 2/12/2011...I stated that I became disabled in early February 2011. They never sent me for an exam because I was advised to submit the attached "Document of Clarification" (see attached file for form letter I used). According to the SS regulations, nothing says a person has to have been disabled for a year...only that their current condition is LIKELY to be disabling for a period of 12 months or longer. I submitted Doctor's letters, etc. stating that my condition was not likely to improve and that I was not able to maintain gainful employment.

I was disapproved for SSDI on 9/16/2011 and filed my appeal on 9/21/2011.

I welcome any advice or comments you may have...Hadit.com has been a wealth of info- BETTER THAN AN ATTORNEY in my humble opinion!

LC

Document of Clarification for SSDI.pdf

LOOSE CANNON