Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is There A Seperate General Medical Exam For Iu

Rate this question

iceturkee

Question

those of you who have gone through the IU drill,is there a seperate general medical exam? already had the c&p for my primary back disability.my second exam just says medical. if there is a seperate general exam, what should i expect? thanks for your help!

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have not heard of it I think that they generally make the decision from the evidence that they have.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I have not heard of it I think that they generally make the decision from the evidence that they have.

it was a general medical exam. doctor asked about all of my medical issues; listened to my heart and lungs; took my blood pressure; and checked for nerve problems. exam lasted about 40 minutes.

• HadIt.com Elder

I never heard of a general medical exam for IU. It is done for the conditions you claim. That is one of the conditions for IU that it be solely for SC conditions. Are you also asking for a pension if you don't get IU?

I never heard of a general medical exam for IU. It is done for the conditions you claim. That is one of the conditions for IU that it be solely for SC conditions. Are you also asking for a pension if you don't get IU?