Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Understanding P&t

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

I Received 100% service connected disability dated back to march 2010. It was 100% for PC, 100% for Lymph node cancer, 20% DMII, 20% PN both sides, 10% Ihd. Since then my condition's have continue to get worst. In May 2011 i filed with VA for P&T and many other problem's!. At the time i was still working but missing a lot of work. In August 2011 i went on short term disability and filed for SSD. My question is do i qualify for P&T? How long does it usually take for them to get back to you and is there any thing to speed it up? because i know they work so fast. On SSD I fled September 1st and how long before i see help from them

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF CLAIM

http://www.vba.va.go...21-4138-are.pdf

Carlie, Have filed that form, also had other family member's to write about my condition's. I send all the doctor's report's I recevied letter from Va saying 6to 8 months yesterday. They said that most of their VA workers would be on vacation spending their Bonus checks. All I got was a notice from MD Anderson that my cancer was on the rise.:angry: Thank you for all you have done. With out Hadit, I would not have a place to vent!

Carlie, Have filed that form,

I recevied letter from Va saying 6to 8 months yesterday.

They said that most of their VA workers would be on vacation spending their Bonus checks.

The 21-4138 can be used for most anything - except for making an official appeal to a higher level.

You have GOT to be joking about the letter from VA saying most VA workers would be on vacation

spending their Bonus checks - right ?

The 21-4138 can be used for most anything - except for making an official appeal to a higher level.

You have GOT to be joking about the letter from VA saying most VA workers would be on vacation

spending their Bonus checks - right ?

I got to have some fun, but i heard about bonus check's for theVA upper managment. I'm sad to say the MD Anderson cancer notice was no joke. Another sad note is I have not filed for for Depression! :sad:

I got to have some fun, but i heard about bonus check's for theVA upper managment.

I'm sad to say the MD Anderson cancer notice was no joke.

Another sad note is I have not filed for for Depression! :sad:

SP4,

Sorry about your cancer.

IMO -Filing for depression will not garner you any additional benefits,

but it would be having another claim in to clog up your request for P&T status

and end up being another issue to effect your health.