Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Have Three More C&p's Left

Rate this question

hulamatt

Question

I have been impressed with the care and attention at the exams, and so far all of them have been by doctors, to my knowledge. I havent requested copies of the C and P's yet but i will when im finished.

I requested a character of discharge review, and they made a decision on oct. 12 but i have not recieved a letter and when i call they say its in its final stages however my C file is here at the C and P exams, no way they are working on it, makes me wonder if they are just waiting to get the C and P's before they tell me i was not approved

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

An Administrative Decision was made and you were deem Honorable service for VA purposes before they6 scheduled C&P exams. Otherwise you would have been denied based on non acceptable service alone.

I hope this is true, i am currently on disablility from social security, and have had to move in with family struggling with living off of 700 dollars, and still pay for medical expenses and medicine, there are some months i have to miss monthly and bi weekly appointments with docs because i can't afford it, and dont feel like being a burden on my family financially because i am enough as it is