Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Merry Early Christmas

Rate this topic

iceturkee

Yes, you will/do have base privileges, now. You'll need to get an ID and base auto pass to get on base. This also means you can use the gym, movie theater, gas stations and all MWR services, etc. As for ChampVA and DEA benefits, they include your spouse, if you have one or should you marry.

pr

i know florida, where i live, has a seperate id cards for veterans rated 100 percent, p&t. will the va give me a different card? if not, what card would i need to get for base privileges?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

You'll need a letter from the VA and can go to any military or reserve base that issues military ID cards. It is a tan Department of Defense/Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card. My current card is DD Form 2765 (Apr 1998) and was issued to me in 1999. There may be a newer card now.

pr

i know florida, where i live, has a seperate id cards for veterans rated 100 percent, p&t. will the va give me a different card? if not, what card would i need to get for base privileges?

You'll need a letter from the VA and can go to any military or reserve base that issues military ID cards. It is a tan Department of Defense/Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card. My current card is DD Form 2765 (Apr 1998) and was issued to me in 1999. There may be a newer card now.

pr

thanks!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use