• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
concern

Review Of Evidence

Question

Does anybody know on e-benefits what Review of Evidence means? And can direct deposit be updated on e-benefits.

On eBenefits go to My Personal Dashboard - on that page there is a tab that says Update Your VA/DoD Contact Information...uder that tab you will see Direct Deposit and Contact Information for Compensation & Pension and Post-9/11 GI Bill Education

Review of Evidence means that the person handling your claims have all the evidence they need and are taking a closer look to make sure no more evidence is needed before going to Preparation for Decision. I myself am stuck in this stage - one day I was in the Preparation for Notification and the next day my file went back to Review of Evidence. I went do to the VA office and thats how it was explained to me.

Hope this helps

On eBenefits go to My Personal Dashboard - on that page there is a tab that says Update Your VA/DoD Contact Information...uder that tab you will see Direct Deposit and Contact Information for Compensation & Pension and Post-9/11 GI Bill Education Review of Evidence means that the person handling your claims have all the evidence they need and are taking a closer look to make sure no more evidence is needed before going to Preparation for Decision. I myself am stuck in this stage - one day I was in the Preparation for Notification and the next day my file went back to Review of Evidence. I went do to the VA office and thats how it was explained to me. Hope this helps

Yes, this is what happen to me earlier this week. I hope this is for the good and not the bad. i have been waiting since 9-21-2010.

I wonder do i person have to send in anymore information.

Does anybody know on e-benefits what Review of Evidence means? And can direct deposit be updated on e-benefits.

Thank you so much

Yes, this is what happen to me earlier this week. I hope this is for the good and not the bad. i have been waiting since 9-21-2010.

Thank you so much

No Red...I went up to the Regional Office today and spoke with my POA (America Legion) rep and he assured me that no additional evidence is needed and that the claims person is still looking at the file. I stated that after 30 - 60 days and I do not receive any information - to call him back personally - but I should have a decision rating well before then. In a way it's not a bad thing because it's still being reviewed and not denied.

No Red...I went up to the Regional Office today and spoke with my POA (America Legion) rep and he assured me that no additional evidence is needed and that the claims person is still looking at the file. I stated that after 30 - 60 days and I do not receive any information - to call him back personally - but I should have a decision rating well before then. In a way it's not a bad thing because it's still being reviewed and not denied.

Thank you so much