VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Rating Letter

Rate this question

iraqrecall

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I believe it is because although you are only 90% SC'd, you have been found to be unemployable and are being paid at the 100% IU rate. If I am wrong someone will correct me.

Edited by johnjjr

That sounds correct to me also John...because it is TDIU - I myself was TDIU from 04/11 - 08/11 but my letter never changed and stayed 80% but I was 100% TDIU for that period of time.

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

My Ebenefits also states 70% and does not show my 100% TDIU rating.

Anyone know why my Ebenefit letter of rating says 90% instead of the 100% Iu rating that I hold?

right now, in my va file it states i am 60 percent U. if you receive IU, it probably won't list you at 100 percent although you are paid at that rate. it should, however, indicate you are unemployable. all of my current VA correspondence indicates this!

Edited by iceturkee

Funny thing happen to me on the way to the PX. I went to the Ebenefits web site and down loaded the letter saying I had PX & commisary privilages. Low and be hold it says ;

"We are providing you with this letter so you may receive commissary store and exchange privileges from the Armed Forces. This is to certify xxxxxxxxxx is an honorably discharged veteran of the Army and is entitled to disability compensation at the 100 percent rate due to service-connected disability(ies).

This total disability is considered permanent. You are not scheduled for future examinations."

First now I can use this to get my homestead exemption and second it says "Total Disability is considered

permanent" I Have not seen that statement any where in the files I recieved. Makes for a nice warm and fuzzy feeling.

My state say's you have to be 100% to get double the rate of my homestead tax exemption which in my case will more that cover my house so no taxes on it..

I also get free license Tags and License renewl for the rest of my life, Free pass to National Parks and Free intrance into

Louisiana, Texas and Florida state parks. Last month I got two pairs of glasses through VA, the first pair free, and the second pair of sunglasses for $36. Countary to some the frames are every bit as good looking as the ones I use to get from lenscrafters.biggrin.png

Every little bit helpssmile.png

Edited by iraqrecall

Please delete personal information-your name. This is for your protection as we never know when unsavory folks are sniffing about.