VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Jb When I Talked To The Lady At The Va In Cleveland

Rate this question

slough52

Question

She stated she would start my claim for iu..i finallly got the form to told me to submitt..should i still submitt it or will they have already done this what should i do..will wait for ur advice....i have an appt tomarrow at the clinic what should i get....paperwork wise while there...they read me my mri and i have 3 compressed disks and some other medical terms i have no idea about other than it wasn't good and should i have the doc there give me a letter...they want to send me see a nuerologist...misspelled eh..thank u for your time and help...always grateful..al

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

slough52,

SUBMIT THE FORM! Never trust the VA to do anything for you. Make a copy for your records and mail it to the VARO,certified, return receipt requested. Good luck on your claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

Johnjr is right on here. We empower to trust our VA as they are our source of medical care. Some Docs are real helpful. Others are just stiffs waiting to get to their retirement,

If you have a good one, Great, A Neurologist is not the Doc you need. You need a Neurosurgeon. Their opinion trumps a Plain Neuro Doc.

Anyway, How much bed rest are you having to do or have been prescribed?

How bad is your Back ROM?

BAsser

you guys were right i talked to the guy at cleveland and yeah she opened a claim for me and then sent me some paperwork...haven't recieved it yet but yeah when i go t o the appt tomarrow have an appt with med release for mri and other stuff..will sign up for ebenifits etc and for hoomeless help as well tired of sleeping car with my little dog...hopefully i'll be able to get somewhere i can call my own..thanks again jb and john really appreciate the help the guy told me it normallly takes thirteen months...i am rated at 30 for my back 20 for da shoulder and 10 for the wrist...not good odds according to the guy a t cleveland but with the new mri its has gotten worst.....mmy back....so who knows again thanks fellas i need help and ur too kind to provide...al