VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this topic

xpertshot

• HadIt.com Elder

If the VA has evidence that a veteran is unemployable due to SC condition they are supposed to infer possible TDIU. I got this from VBM. They used example of vet with foot odor. The VA sets up arbitrary limits and rating criteria as far as inferring things. They are supposed to infer possible HB if a vet is 100% schedular for one disability.

Be sure to check out if this 70 % makes you eligible for any additional

State benefits.

In Florida - a vet rated at 100 % P&T get exempt from property taxes

on their main residence.

Also for vets SC'd even at 10 % in Fla - their is an additional property

tax exemption.

Be sure to check out if this 70 % makes you eligible for any additional

State benefits.

In Florida - a vet rated at 100 % P&T get exempt from property taxes

on their main residence.

Also for vets SC'd even at 10 % in Fla - their is an additional property

tax exemption.

i'm in florida and knew about the 100% (just got my state id card) but i didn't know about 10%. but then i don't own a home here either. good to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I submitted my forms requesting individual unemployability, actually beat ebenefits to the punch! So now I'm sitting on "gathering of evidence" according to ebenefits.

I checked for state benefits and found that I can get a reduced rate fishing and hunting license. I purchased the fishing license for around $6 vs. $42. Thank you California. I also qualify for a state parks pass that I need to send the request in for. The pass will allow me access to all CA state parks, free of charge. This will be frequently used and appreciated.

I'm still trying to build up the nerve to go to social security and start the process with them....

is there a hadit.com for social security??? LOL

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions. There are so many benefits out there that are kept from public knowledge. I'm glad I can count on the people that understand what I'm going through, and what I've been through just to make it this far.

Best regards,

Jimmie

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use