Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue And Ao Award

Rate this topic

Berta

Right off the bat I can see the ratings are wrong for IHD.GEEEEZ!!!!!! 30 %???? WRONG!!!!!

But the VA did award the CUE claim under Section 1151 and also they awarded SMC accrued.(The purposes of the CUE claim from 2004)

Also the EED is off by 2 months and I will let NVLSP know that.

The retro is 32,643 . It covers a 6 year period.

It looks like they didnt mention or award the Aid and Attendance claim.

Well I can play with this ! and I am VERY happy that VA did acknowledge my husband's fatal Sec 1151 CVA and IHD heart disease after 17 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Now I think he does have full Peace with Honor.

My peace with Honor will come when they do the rating right.I am prepared to get an IMO on that.

I have to find out if the Aid and Attendance claim is still pending. They awarded HB but Rod was in a higher SMC criteria then that.

There is more I have to read over in the decision but I am VERY happy that this decision is almost correct.

I am going to make myself a nice cup of coffee and enjoy this victory.I am pretty thrilled about the CUE award but need to understand that part od the better because I think that too was rated incorrectly.

And then I am going to kick back and feel the relief that this journey is almost over.

The sad part is the veteran isn't here to enjoy it. And he should be.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right off the bat I can see the ratings are wrong for IHD.GEEEEZ!!!!!! 30 %???? WRONG!!!!!

But the VA did award the CUE claim under Section 1151 and also they awarded SMC accrued.(The purposes of the CUE claim from 2004)

Also the EED is off by 2 months and I will let NVLSP know that.

The retro is 32,643 . It covers a 6 year period.

It looks like they didnt mention or award the Aid and Attendance claim.

Well I can play with this ! and I am VERY happy that VA did acknowledge my husband's fatal Sec 1151 CVA and IHD heart disease after 17 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Now I think he does have full Peace with Honor.

My peace with Honor will come when they do the rating right.I am prepared to get an IMO on that.

I have to find out if the Aid and Attendance claim is still pending. They awarded HB but Rod was in a higher SMC criteria then that.

There is more I have to read over in the decision but I am VERY happy that this decision is almost correct.

I am going to make myself a nice cup of coffee and enjoy this victory.I am pretty thrilled about the CUE award but need to understand that part od the better because I think that too was rated incorrectly.

And then I am going to kick back and feel the relief that this journey is almost over.

The sad part is the veteran isn't here to enjoy it. And he should be.

OH BERTA - BABY ! ! !

I hope Rod can see it now : -)

post-60-0-13297000-1327358669_thumb.gif (click on us)

post-60-0-13297000-1327358669_thumb.gif

post-60-0-13297000-1327358669_thumb.gif

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta, He is enjoying it. He is enjoying it through you. He gets his enjoyment by watching you from above as you work your magic and keep the VA on their toes.

You are an inspiration to us all. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel for you.

John

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Berta,

I was so happy when, because of the assistance you gave me, I was able to post my sucess.

I am now OVERJOYED to see you posting your own sucess story. Like Carlie, I'm doing the happy dance for you even if I do look more like a chicken scratching dirt.

SEMPER FI

ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use