VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Goverment So Cheap

Rate this topic

I often have a doctor in a specialty for one of my conditions, and they will issue/precribe me a new dose.. but when I get the next refill it's the same old dose,, I ask my primary about the increase and they look at the compute r(I don't actually see the screen) and thye say they didn't see a different dose.. so I continue taking the old dose..

I am tired of this fight... I don't understand why these screwups continue...

if you try to reason with soemone, they take it as an argument... when I go back to the appointments where they moved the dosage, I wil just explain that no one would listen and soemthing int he computer wasn't updated..

and I suppose my last nigthmare i Posted about my new doctor missiing for 5 days should have gone here,, after spending 1/2 the day running around the huge hsopital begging for help for my pain med refills and everyone telling me they can't help. until I finally found anurse who took the time to call my primary care clinic 50 miles away, then a nurse got a doctor to fil my monthly pain meds.. (belive me, 20 years of narcotics, I hate when I run out and go into withdrawls, its extremely cruel...).....

at least I had a new c&p to help move my appeals.. not sure what is next and when,, like I said, they denied 3 out of 6 issues in my dro hearing and never got an SOC for the 3 with nop answer, and all the rest that are denied are ont he docket somewhere to the BVA, someday..

in year 4..

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often have a doctor in a specialty for one of my conditions, and they will issue/precribe me a new dose.. but when I get the next refill it's the same old dose,, I ask my primary about the increase and they look at the compute r(I don't actually see the screen) and thye say they didn't see a different dose.. so I continue taking the old dose..

I am tired of this fight... I don't understand why these screwups continue...

if you try to reason with soemone, they take it as an argument... when I go back to the appointments where they moved the dosage, I wil just explain that no one would listen and soemthing int he computer wasn't updated..

and I suppose my last nigthmare i Posted about my new doctor missiing for 5 days should have gone here,, after spending 1/2 the day running around the huge hsopital begging for help for my pain med refills and everyone telling me they can't help. until I finally found anurse who took the time to call my primary care clinic 50 miles away, then a nurse got a doctor to fil my monthly pain meds.. (belive me, 20 years of narcotics, I hate when I run out and go into withdrawls, its extremely cruel...).....

at least I had a new c&p to help move my appeals.. not sure what is next and when,, like I said, they denied 3 out of 6 issues in my dro hearing and never got an SOC for the 3 with nop answer, and all the rest that are denied are ont he docket somewhere to the BVA, someday..

in year 4..

Good lucky with your appeal,

The problem i have also with this pills, is that if you take Narcotics or if the Docotor's say 1.5mg and have cut it in half. It is just damn cheap! Next they will make people tear their patches in half or pads or whatever. Did I say cheap!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

The document referenced in the thread is dated in 2000. My experience with the VA and pill splitting began in 2002, and involved/involves tablets that are not scored, and have coatings that look to be "enteric"

Tomorrow I will go to the VA Hostipal at Dallas to see the MH group( mental health) to try an get my lyrica medicine,but if they don't, kiss my fat ( well medium A%%)! I won't see them again!

After that I give a blood test and see the wonderful wizard my Primary Doctor, and fight over my drugs i need live with.

Don't they understand that, if you have a Cancer that is out of control, You need special medicine!

Zytiga is special, lupron shot's are special.

I will not stop going to MD Anderson, Because Va hostipal will not give the service we deserve!

Now if i was a congressman?

• HadIt.com Elder

Tomorrow I will go to the VA Hostipal at Dallas to see the MH group( mental health) to try an get my lyrica medicine,but if they don't, kiss my fat ( well medium A%%)! I won't see them again!

After that I give a blood test and see the wonderful wizard my Primary Doctor, and fight over my drugs i need live with.

Don't they understand that, if you have a Cancer that is out of control, You need special medicine!

Zytiga is special, lupron shot's are special.

I will not stop going to MD Anderson, Because Va hostipal will not give the service we deserve!

Now if i was a congressman?

Please don't make any decisions in anger. If you can go to MD Anderson Hospital I am pretty sure that VA will not do better.

Went to Va today and saw the MH department. They could not prescribed the lyrica. If I was not crazy or PTSD. They could not help me there.

I move on to my Pri Doc. at VA.She was very nice and everybody was nice. Its was Valentines day. I got a banana, cookie, and a hand made card from a child at local schoolsmile.png

The pri doc said she would push it up the ladder for lyrica, I believe her. She laugh when told her about the cutting pill, there nothing she or anybody could do.

The Oncology department will set a appointment to see if they can get the lupron or Zytiga cancer medicine, appointment soon!

On a bad note, My PSA, and other thing's on the rise, "PAIN" Thanks AO.sad.png

On a GOOD note, Happy Valentines!!!!