VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fully Developed Claims & Disability Benefits Questionnaire Info

• HadIt.com Elder

I think I did a FDC here recently. I asked for an increase for DMII. I meet requirements for 20% because VA started me on oral medications. I got paperwork from Jax. Fl instead of St. Pete. It was a page telling me what I needed and another page asking about evidence. All my evidence is at the VA. It is no big deal since no extra money but I want an increase.

for an increase in DMII you either need other complications caused by DMII or regulation of activities...and for regulation of activities, it needs to be a doctor restricting strenuous activity.

• 5 months later...

since service...those 2 little magic words. Does this include when your requesting an upgrade or a secondary condition? In my case I have 40% bilateral Chronic, Recurrent bilateral patellar laxity, subluxation, lateral instability, severe re-occurring patella dislocations. But now my lower back has been killing me due to abnormal gait. (Physical Therapist said this maybe the cause.) Everyone has been telling me to also put in for PTSD but I'm afraid to talk about my past and seem like an idiot. Also have Left hand medial nerve from when my knee gave out and shot a 3 inch nail into my hand with a nail gun by accident. Even the ER has never seen such a thing. VA told me to ask for my hand to be secondary to my fall.

Hello all,

I am having a hard time finding out what is going on with my Unemployability claim. I filed it back in June of 2013, and at that time I was told 90 days Needless to say it has been longer than 90 days. I wrote my local congressman and the put it under congressional review for financial hardship seriously I am close to getting utilities shut off every month. I am also trying to move back to Chicago where I have a support structure in place for me and my kids have their natural support structure. (yes there is a whole sob story but I won't go into it) long story short I thought I had submitted a FDC but I found out it wasn't. It seems that the VA is ignoring the Congressman and I need to know what I can do to expidite this claim. Any advice and help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

All I need help. On May 8, 2014 my husband was rated 100% PTSD. I am waiting on the BBE. It was effective same day no retro pay. We will appeal. Your thoughts? He is also a Vietnam Vet I filed an informal claim. Just sent in a typed letter identifying prostate cancer where records can be found, docs name and claim #. That occurred 3/13. I received word through DAV that they sent her a letter of acknowledgement but did not send us anything. One year will be up 5/28/14. I do not want to lose any retro. At the time we were represented by Vietnam Veterans of America for PTSD appeal. I did not know we could not have two POAs. Question: do I need to complete a FDCF? Also he had a kidney removed- how should I handle that? The lady with VVA is very nice but not helpful. She told me to complete form 21-526, but I do not have a good feeling. Please help. God Bless and thanks for your service.