• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Senator To Va:

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

http://kidzexplore.com/article/20120301/NEWS01/703019890

This is the reason a leading Vets advocate recommends not calling the VA:

It wont do you any good, they wont give you reliable information, and they wont solve your problem.

Is this the treatment Vets deserve? I dont know why we put up with this, and I dont know how the VA gets away with it.

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Dis IS Peggy. Transfer, transfer, transfer.

Thats about the scope of it.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

I wish Congress would stop the Smoke and Mirrors of the ILP. I haven't got anything out of them and I don't have any fight left in me.

David

You can get something from ILP if you use VA tactics on Voc Rehab.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

You can get something from ILP if you use VA tactics on Voc Rehab.

Pete, could you elaborate a little?

David

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete, could you elaborate a little?

David

Its all about paper work and appointments. Request appointments with your Voc Rehab Counselor. Commit everything to paper and make requests lots of them. Ask for help.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Its all about paper work and appointments. Request appointments with your Voc Rehab Counselor. Commit everything to paper and make requests lots of them. Ask for help.

Thank you Pete, been down that road and have been turned down. requested for home assessment, signed release and sent it in. Haven't heard anything for months. I have no fight left in me, I guess I should just except what I get. I don't want another vet to have too go threw this, It's Not right. ILP should not be allowed to play with vets emotions.

David

http://kidzexplore.c...EWS01/703019890

This is the reason a leading Vets advocate recommends not calling the VA:

It wont do you any good, they wont give you reliable information, and they wont solve your problem.

Is this the treatment Vets deserve? I dont know why we put up with this, and I dont know how the VA gets away with it.

let all veterans go on strike and show we aren't putting up with it!!

we've all written more than once that we veterans have done up to and more than humanly possible to do the right thing with the VA and yet the VA still treads over many of us. i've heard the same excuses passed on to me from VA, DC, VSOs, etc for over 24yrs and nada, nothing has changed. their tactics to placate and humor me have gotten more sophisticated.

at this point, no one leaves us a choice but to go on strike, mass protests, etc.